What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao...Evenescene

IoWa is short for I owe Wat??? :p

I wanna get drunk with nuns...I'll bet ya I can turn them:)

I need to get up!! And start doing my chores....1hour later...Get up and start doing my stuff.

I'm thinking about:
Cooking/making something to eat.
Rolling a joint.
Watching more cartoons/animated films.
I'm trying to decide wether to watch more of 'The Silver Brumby' series or 'Bambi II' instead (sometimes I love watching 'kids' stuff...).
Doing chores.
What I'll do tomorrow.

Broken_Doll said:
I'm thinking about:
Cooking/making something to eat.
Rolling a joint.
Watching more cartoons/animated films.
I'm trying to decide wether to watch more of 'The Silver Brumby' series or 'Bambi II' instead (sometimes I love watching 'kids' stuff...).
Doing chores.
What I'll do tomorrow.

That's kinda inappropriate.

Thinking of putting jogging back into my daily routine, I think even if I don't run the entire trip, it's nice to have a walk.

Went to Barnes and Noble and got the 27th annual Year's Best Science Fiction anthology. Yay! I can't wait to sink my teeth into some good sci-fi short stories. I have them all so far but for vols 1 and 2 and I will have them too some day. Oh, yes I will.

Oscillate_Wildly said:
How I wish I could go on some epic journey ala On the Road. Kind of hard when you're too anxious and live in England.

This made me giggle a bit - what, you don't have highways and byways in England? Or is it that the scope isn't as vast as, say, driving across the continent on route 66? :)

cheaptrickfan said:
Oscillate_Wildly said:
How I wish I could go on some epic journey ala On the Road. Kind of hard when you're too anxious and live in England.

This made me giggle a bit - what, you don't have highways and byways in England? Or is it that the scope isn't as vast as, say, driving across the continent on route 66? :)

Yeah, it wouldn't take long to travel at all. There's not much direction to go it. I suppose you could travel from small town to small town to various cities using various public transport / hitch hiking if you don't mind being murdered. Although the sleeper train from Scotland to the south has a bit of romance to it I suppose.

I've read LOADS of PKD. Got a pretty much complete collection of his short stories as well (including one of my childhood favourites - 'Beyond Lies the Wub') He's my favourite writer, in fact. My favourite work of his is A Scanner Darkly. What's your PKD fave?

Latest posts

Back