What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
Sunburned and tired from my long day yesterday. Looking forward to a grueling day of the Sunday NYT crossword, a pot of Yergacheffe followed up by intensive napping, plus perhaps a gourmet meal thrown in there for good measure.

Sounds like fun :) (was it?)

I'd be willing to put up with this weather-related headache if I thought that the rain would push away the heat and humidity.

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Sunburned and tired from my long day yesterday. Looking forward to a grueling day of the Sunday NYT crossword, a pot of Yergacheffe followed up by intensive napping, plus perhaps a gourmet meal thrown in there for good measure.

Sounds like fun :) (was it?)

It was! :)

Oh my Christ, I am so sick of honeysuckle-stirring, drama-seeking little attention whores.

I am so in the mood to dole out some well-deserved spankings.

To lift my mood, I am going to watch Ocean's 11, 12 and 13. :D

Plus I am eating leftover pizza and drinking some good beer.

Going swimming later on tonight, I went to the be beach with my Sister and her friends but I didn't go swimming there.

Stupid high school bullying crap shouldn't have to follow you into adulthood. Some people need to grow up.

I'm thinking about what went wrong when I was talking to Cat Lewis, the admin of a naturist forums. She told me not to send her messages and it's probably becuase she knows I have autism.

Even if it isn't she is not a nice person, very mean and dumb.

just thinking about my pathetic life and what it would be like to be popular in school and have friends.

ohh internet I'm so addicted i havn't been online in 3 days ohhh sad not enough signal to watch videos,

I feel sad and so unproductive i haven't excersiced in a couple days

I need some excitement in my life, or people to talk to that aren't over 50, although it is always a good time at grandmas

crazy mother needs to get food

god one of the saddest things in my life right now is my free meal at kfc is the only actual quality meal I get all day,

and I ussualy just get some corn and a cookie

Latest posts

Back