What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for some reason, i can't get the image and sound of Les from Survivorman playing his harmonica and singing in bluesy tone "i've got the foot fungus blues" out of my head. :D

I have 8 beautiful chicks to care for, the 2 that didn't get off to a great start in life are now thriving - they run around in the garden and catch and eat spiders and worms etc. I sit and watch them with a cup of tea and think to myself that they are beautiful with their little wing feathers just starting to grow (I think that they look like little butterfly wings).

I think that getting chickens was one of the best decisions I have made so far. They gave me a reason to get up in the mornings when I had none because I am responsible for them. They never fail to make me smile, even when I am in the worst of moods, little things like that. They will never realise just how much joy they have brought to me, just by being chickens and by doing what they do naturally.

On another note, I may be going on a date with a very good looking guy soon. We haven't met yet but we talk alot, and we get on very well. :)

I am breaking ALL the rules tonight. For supper, I had a bar of Lindt sea salt dark chocolate. Now I am thinking about a glass of wine. Also, I would pay someone $20 right now to give me a massage. fresia, I'd go to $50 for a real, hour-long therapeutic massage followed by a back-scratching.

Bonus bucks for a foot massage.

ohh I'm excited for you broken doll best of luck I hope it goes well

I'd recamend buys a massage chair CT they are quite nice or if you can't afford one, go to bed bath and beyone, and sit in one for hours

:D

I hope you feel better soon

*hugs*

evanescencefan91 said:
ohh I'm excited for you broken doll best of luck I hope it goes well

I'd recamend buys a massage chair CT they are quite nice or if you can't afford one, go to bed bath and beyone, and sit in one for hours

:D

I hope you feel better soon

*hugs*

Thanks, hon. :)

A glass of wine helps.

cheers.jpg

See?

Normally I can at least pretend to have a positive outlook. Tonight, not so much.

Thinking about if I'll be able to go to my Doctor's appointment at 9:15. I can't sleep and I'm sooo itchy!!!!

Right know, I am missing my daughter and family, because i m far from them..... and i think it's time to go home...

cheaptrickfan said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

Don't worry. You always get dibs because you might just be my biggest fan... well except for my FB stalkers. :p

*stalk stalk stalk* :p

Spare said:
Normally I can at least pretend to have a positive outlook. Tonight, not so much.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Spare,Sparito,Spore)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

shells said:
I don't know why it seems so difficult this time around.

Don't quit when the tide is lowest,
For it's just about to turn;
Don't quit over doubts and questions,
For there's something you may learn
Don't quit when the night is darkest
For it's just a while 'til dawn;
Don't quit when you've run the farthest
For the race is almost won.
Don't quit when the hill is steepest,
For your goal is amost nigh;
Don't quit, for you're not a failure
Unilt you fail to try.
-Jill Wolf

Holy scheisse is CTF wicked pretty!

Uh, what else am I thinking? I'm thinking that this bloody day can't be over with soon enough, that's what I'm thinking.

Pensive. Afraid that an emotional road that I once crossed is opening up again. Staying calm, unsure of how to deal with it. Pondering...

i dont really like having something id really like to pursue thrown in my face when i pretty much know it aint gonna happen. for the second time it seems that through no fault of my own that timing and luck when it comes to this are just not on my side.

I'm thinking "If I ever get the b******s who decided to screw around with Neighbours, I'm a RIP THEIR EXTREMITIES OFF"

I miss the Toady n Karl show... it brought meaning to my life.

*BIGsigh*

Latest posts

Back