What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO PROFESSORS PUT THE READINGS UP ONLINE SIDEWAYS!???

YOU CAN'T ROTATE ON THE SITE IT'S ON I'M NOT GOING TO READ 12 ******* PAGES SIDEWAYS

I CAN ONLY PRINT SO MUCH ******* honeysuckle
AND SERIOUSLY YOU C*NT YOU'RE TEACHING AN ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES COURSE YOU ARE CREATING WAY TO MUCH ******* PAPER WASTE

******* GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, but seriously wtf!!

Nina said:
echo--
Is it possible for you to get outside and maybe get some exercise? Some endorphines kicking in might be able to help you lift these feeling enough to see how very valuable and special you are. My turn to send you a hug..*[[echo]]*

I don't go out of my house much, overwhelming anxiety kills any motivation, been wanting to practice driving though but nobody wants to and I'll get yelled at anyway, too exhausted to be persistent. Been trying to cry but I can't. I guess I can try to go practice driving, that way I'll get some fresh air and feel like I'm doing something productive with my life, I just hope I don't crash horribly.

Valuable and special we all are, I always try to live that mentality, I always wonder about the happiness of other people and for the ones that are troubled or sad, I always remember the knowing that they are deserving of good things and that they are wonderful even if they don't know it. It's harder when I'm the one who's feeling bad, I keep the same mentality but I don't include myself in it, but thank you for your words, they are a nice reminder, that I am included when it comes to being valuable even if I don't believe it at the time.

Electric_Fusilier said:
I wish I could do magic shits like my brother does.

*blinks*

"magic shits?"

Do they dance their way down the toilet?

I'm actually rather inspired. Let's hope it lasts long enough to let me see this current project through to completion. :D

Also, I've discovered that I love the show Ugly Betty. I've been watching it on the TV Guide channel. Vanessa Williams's character is ******* hilarious.

^^No, my brother cures his computer problems with them.

What happens, for example, is like what happened with this new solid-state hard-drive he was trying to plumb into his computer tonight. He just couldn't get the bloody thing to work. So he went for a crap to have a think about things, and when he came back...it was working!

He tells me that sort of thing happens all the time. Computer not working? Goes for a honeysuckle, comes out smelling of roses cos the computer is working again!

Wish I could do that.

It's not for want of trying...

Electric_Fusilier said:
^^No, my brother cures his computer problems with them.

What happens, for example, is like what happened with this new solid-state hard-drive he was trying to plumb into his computer tonight. He just couldn't get the bloody thing to work. So he went for a crap to have a think about things, and when he came back...it was working!

He tells me that sort of thing happens all the time. Computer not working? Goes for a honeysuckle, comes out smelling of roses cos the computer is working again!

Wish I could do that.

It's not for want of trying...

Maybe he has a magical way of wipeing himself he just isn't sharing. :p

^^^Hmmmmm....

Back to front? :p

No, that's unhygienic...

Front to back?

No, that's "normal"...

Hmmmm...

THE MAGIC SWIRL? @_@

Badjedidude said:
^^^Hmmmmm....

Back to front? :p

No, that's unhygienic...

Front to back?

No, that's "normal"...

Hmmmm...

THE MAGIC SWIRL? @_@

Dab and pat rapidly, say a prayer and wear brown undies:D:cool:

I go so sidetracked with E_F's brother's magical poops, I forgot to post what I was thinking,,,
I have a 5 alarm headache, I'm in the shittiest mood imaginable, I'm not sure which way is up but I still managed to get sidetracked with how E_F's brother wipes his Butt....Go ahead, tell me I'm not ready for meds yet....Maybe I'll start with a couple aspirin and work my way up....

Badjedidude said:
THE MAGIC SWIRL? @_@

a coprophiliacs dream...

My blood sugar is only 78 !!!!

I can have ice cream !!!!

YOU HEAR THAT !!!! ICE CREAM !!!!!

*runs off to the kitchen*

yay ice cream !!! [size=-2] yay ice cream !!![/size] [size=-3]yay ice cream !!! [/size] [size=-4]yay ice cream !!![/size]

^^^ butter pecan :) my favorite. I also really like mint chip.

Im eating it now and typing one handed. I know that is not what people usually do while typing one handed but Im a lady :)

Im supposed to eat 30-60 grams of carbs a meal and chase it with 3-6 units of insulin to cover it...but sometime I eat slightly more and take slightly more insulin.

It all works out in the end. But shhh, dont tell the doctor :)

eris said:
^^^ butter pecan :) my favorite. I also really like mint chip.

Im eating it now and typing one handed. I know that is not what people usually do while typing one handed but Im a lady :)

Im supposed to eat 30-60 grams of carbs a meal and chase it with 3-6 units of insulin to cover it...but sometime I eat slightly more and take slightly more insulin.

It all works out in the end. But shhh, dont tell the doctor :)

TSK! *shakes finger* I hope you're diligent about testing your sugars with the glucose meter, then.

Oh, definatly.

Im supposed to do it 4 times a day but I really do it about 6. I like to see what it goes up to right after I eat.

im usually about 120, and I havent been over 200 in years.

im type 1 , so im really really sensitive with food

I ran over 600 for months after they caught it, I had it for years and it took time to come down.

Scared the life out of me. I very rarely get to eat ice cream.

I love ice cream :(

betterconsciousness said:
I'm thinking, how come I didn't find this site sooner? It seems like its full of nice supportive people and ... oh how pleasant!

We're glad you're here! :D

Ugh, FML I think I need chocolate, even if it isn't vegan. I have some Nutella that could do in a pinch.

Latest posts

Back