What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy honeysuckle, am I wired. Again. If they ever made caffeine illegal, I'd be in a shitload of trouble. I'd be there standing on the corner with the shakes, begging for coffee beans or even debasing myself for... *gasp* instant coffee crystals!

BTW, chocolate-covered espresso beans are a little slice of heaven right here on earth.

I like it when people scream in a song, but not when people scream on TV.

Does that make me a hypocrite ?

eris said:
I like it when people scream in a song, but not when people scream on TV.

Does that make me a hypocrite ?

who knows, but the best scream in a song is in a midnight oil song. just my opinion, i could be wrong.

i'll try to find the video sometime

I wish that ctrl-alt-del worked on real life situations.

Also, do I give my paranoia and insecurities full rein and let them take over my day or do I try Bobby McFerrin's advice "don't worry, be happy" so that I don't morph into StressGirl?

You know, I was pretty once, and I never got away with honeysuckle. Why does this woman continually get away with honeysuckle because she's pretty?

i REALLY want to download the megadeth song pack for guitar hero 5 that came out this week. its "symphony of destruction", "peace sells", and "hangar 18." but i have no money on my card to do it. :( even though i really have no extra money im sure ill do it anyway when i get paid tomorrow.

TheWickedOne said:
You know, I was pretty once, and I never got away with honeysuckle. Why does this woman continually get away with honeysuckle because she's pretty?

i was watching Seinfeld last night and one episode was about that topic. he had a girlfriend who would get away with everything because she was pretty. so whenever something went wrong he would tell her to go do her thing.

at the beginning of another episode, just throwing this in lol, he was talking about how people go around pouring endless coffee. constant 'sir/maam, would you like more coffee' and their always watching your cup ready to run over and warm it up.

so he's like, 'hey, why aren't they like that with everything else' for example, 'sir/maam, it looks like your out of coke, let me refill that for you' 'looks like your low on milk, here let me pour you some more' 'i've been eyeing your juice glass from across the room, and it must be getting warm by now, let me pour you some more and cool it off a little.' etc. etc.

lol

I saw a hot girl at The Bargain Shop this afternoon. I probably scared her away as I was acting my usual self when I see hot girls (acting like a stalker). I need skills, especially social skills!

Today was pretty good I just had one class which was awesome

though I'm still dealing with the ever present lingering fear that my roomate will start to hate me or something

I'm just expecting her to come knock on my door with a stern look on her voice and with thundering voice " YOU DIDN'T CLEAN UP THE WATER ON THE COUNTER!!!" and something dramtic like that

D:

ya my mother has pretty scared me for life, which is why I still haven't called her to give her my new address like she asked me to.

the bike trail behind the building is really fun, I braved pass the tree bridge, and found a swamp that tried to eat my bike, man I had mud like all the way up my leg, BUT I CLEANED UP THE SHOWER AFTERWARDS D:

had to wash my shoes in a trash bin probably going to gte a towel and bring them in, becuase I don't want anyone to steal them during the night

and what ever happened to yellow card they were pretty good

I also finished downloading the cassie hack series gonna read some of that before I go to bed I hope it'll be good,

and the whole, gothic metal bands with female vocalists will just never be able to compare to the hauntingly beautiful vocals of amy lee her voice blending with the slamming guitars, it just creates such a beautiful ambiance, that fireflight and we are the fallen just can't touch

Latest posts

Back