What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i wasn't really talking about that kind of aisexual, it did an interesting conversation, i ment the aisexual-like oposite of bisexual

sexual-tehe, such a provacative word tehe

*giggles*
you said sexual.
*giggles*
o noes I said it too.
Hm, I really did make a shitty middleschooler. I can't even pretend.

tee hee you said fart!
now that, yeah I was an obnoxious grade schooler. But I bipassed the whole junior high omg-you-said-sex thing.
I was an obnoxious grade schooler.

I'm thinking maybe i should do some of the work i've been worrying about for days but i'm also thinking my friend is forcing me to go out 2nite and i really can't face it. I feel so fat and so spotty today, and theres going to b all those ppl who have it all figured out. Everytime I go out (at university) it seems to make me feel worse, maybe i should be prepareed for it, but go because my friend wants me to.

I think I hate myself. I'm such a square. I sit with one foot stomped down on the other and strum my guitar like nothing means anything anyway. I know that's true, all this means nothing, I know enough to say no knowledge will ever be enough. It's an endless, fatal struggle when nothing we do could ever reach the truth. I can't find all the answers. Not to the real questions, no one can. That's why we make up new questions, to feel like we're getting somewhere. What is this? What does it mean? nothing. We're all dead. We ingest crap and spit it back out again. All our lives, but in the end it doesn't matter anyway. Why make the world better? We're just going to die. For the next generation? They're going to die too. They are dead, so are we. We're all the same, worthless. We're equals.
But I, I am less equal.

Qui said:
I think I hate myself. I'm such a square. I sit with one foot stomped down on the other and strum my guitar like nothing means anything anyway. I know that's true, all this means nothing, I know enough to say no knowledge will ever be enough. It's an endless, fatal struggle when nothing we do could ever reach the truth. I can't find all the answers. Not to the real questions, no one can. That's why we make up new questions, to feel like we're getting somewhere. What is this? What does it mean? nothing. We're all dead. We ingest crap and spit it back out again. All our lives, but in the end it doesn't matter anyway. Why make the world better? We're just going to die. For the next generation? They're going to die too. They are dead, so are we. We're all the same, worthless. We're equals.
But I, I am less equal.

I'm havin the same kinda night

lets hope tomorrow is better Qui...

I'm thinking about how much i hate my uterus---NONE OF YOU WILL EVER LIVE!! GIVE UP ALREADY!!!!!

sloth4urluv said:
evanescencefan91 said:
I'm thinking about how much i hate my uterous---NONE OF YOU WILL EVER LIVE!! GIVE UP ALREADY!!!!!

lol, took me a second to figure that out.

woww. I laughed. Out loud. I think I scared the birds, and they're in the next room.

NeverMore said:
Qui said:
But I, I am less equal.

I'm havin the same kinda night

lets hope tomorrow is better Qui...

I hope it's better for you two tomarrow too :)

sloth4urluv said:
evanescencefan91 said:
I'm thinking about how much i hate my uterous---NONE OF YOU WILL EVER LIVE!! GIVE UP ALREADY!!!!!

lol, took me a second to figure that out.

I stared and stared at this and didn't get it either.... Then just as I was about to post realized the shouting wasn't directed at the message board...

gosh...i am so starved...i wonna disappear to somewhere nice for a week or somth...go upstate
forget about life. wish some1 took that ******* away for a weekend ...driving me crazy

Kristen said:
gosh...i am so starved...i wonna disappear to somewhere nice for a week or somth...go upstate
forget about life. wish some1 took that ******* away for a weekend ...driving me crazy

Who is a *******?

*sniff* I'm so sad, i can live without friends, but i can't live without my ipod!!

I got the sad ipod icon and i went online to try and find out what to do, and i couldn't get it into disk mode, so there must be something wrong with the hardware, and it said i had to go this ipod place but the only one in iowa is all the way in Des monie

*sobs*

Latest posts

Back