What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im thinking why Pll dont appreciate anything anyway. Take me for granted. Well, I won't always be there. Trying to help them a little, at least say somth nice to make them feel needed and important but soon they start perceiving themselves as something huge and all of a sudden get this idea that I'm stupid or somth? yea, stupid for wasting my time.
I definitely have to cut it off even more.
Still distracting.
as they say :"1st things 1st and f . everybody else"

and why this always happens to me. In the beginning a person seems to be diff and unique , do they purposefully put up an act.But short after their true self comes out anyway and I find out that they are just another perverted copy I've already come across somewhere and left behind.

Im thinking if the optical encoders can be turned on that fast it would be awsome. If not ill just use a latch on the outputs instead ^^

I think I really like this guy. We had a class together freshman year but hadn't talked since, then a few days ago I stopped by to tell one of the guys he hangs out with something and ended up talking to him for all of lunch. I hung out with him again at lunch yesterday in the band room with a few other guitar & bass buddies. Now tomorrow we're going to hang out downtown.
I feel a bit giddy. I can't really explain it. But we'll see how things turn out.

Qui said:
I think I really like this guy. We had a class together freshman year but hadn't talked since, then a few days ago I stopped by to tell one of the guys he hangs out with something and ended up talking to him for all of lunch. I hung out with him again at lunch yesterday in the band room with a few other guitar & bass buddies. Now tomorrow we're going to hang out downtown.
I feel a bit giddy. I can't really explain it. But we'll see how things turn out.

excited for you, hope things work out for you.

im thinking about drinking a gallon of soda to consume caffane.. and a box of redbull! must be awake for 12 more hours!.. i hope there is nobody who will buzz the call bell for nonsense.. 2 more hours till i hit to work.

i am thinking that i ate WAY too much homemade fried chicken, i am about to explode!! but it was just so **** good and i was sooo hungry. i am thinking i have a headache, of all the things i need to pack for my trip down to florida, if my friend is going to be able to handle visiting my huge awesome family, if i am gonna get a chance to talk to my penpal tonight, if i am going to get the job i am applying for, if i am going to be able to go back to school this summer, if i am ever going to get out of debt, learn how to sail and spend some serious time on the water and on and on, my mind is pretty much constantly realing, but this was fun!

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
i love your signature, AND you major in biology?!? I am in love...haha don't take me too serioulsy.

Thx I'll take it as a compliment,lol

What year are you in college?

I'm thinking about how happy I am that I'm done 5 pages on one of the papers I have to do now only 2 more for that one and then another 5 pages *sigh*

how does the internet work?

i mean all that wi fi stuff how does it work is it like how radio stations send out radio waces to transmitters,

Do any of you guys know?

don't die tt, we'd miss you, :(

I'm sorry you feel like this,

is it becuse of your midterms?

you can do it, just take it one subject at a time and pace yourself, I'm sure you'll do great you're really smart.

do you want a hug?

*hugs*

toxic-tears said:
i need to squeeze in to the tiny whole in niddle.. fill my heavy loaded head with water.. i wanna die!

Spring break is coming, maybe that'd make things better?

I'm thinking about why the heck I took a weather class in the first place?

What a strange class to pick...

Latest posts

Back