What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the door to my room has been open ALL day and what does my cat do? he stays in my room with ALL day. now its been closed for like maybe 5 minutes and he is sitting in front of it meowing because he wants to go out of my room. W.T.fresia.

I just found out that one of the teachers I'm working with has a brain tumor. :(

Probably benign, but it's the size of a fist and he's having surgery to remove it this week.

I really hope he'll be alright.

P.S. If anyone has prayers, good thoughts, etc to send his way, please do.

I really wish I had something better to do with my life.
Not that I don't like being around here - You know.

*waiting for everything to magically become better*

(I know I know . . . gotta do something about it)

edgecrusher said:
the door to my room has been open ALL day and what does my cat do? he stays in my room with ALL day. now its been closed for like maybe 5 minutes and he is sitting in front of it meowing because he wants to go out of my room. W.T.fresia.

Claustrophobic cat is claustrophobic. :p

wow. they added a TON of new stuff to the instant queue for netflix on my 360 since the last time i checked. all season of the x-files and all of the stargate shows... among some other stuff i havent seen yet that i want to watch like all season of babylon 5 and roswell. i have 10 free rentals a week at my work and im not gonna want to use any of them because im gonna be watching all this stuff. so much epic stuff to watch, sweeeeet. wish i had someone to watch it with though. :(

Electric_Fusilier said:
Think I've made some progress today, in actually managing to do some work at last.

Humiliation is NOT allowed! :club: Give yourself the same campassion and care you give others

There is no fear here, it does not belong here! There is no pain here. Breathe now, relax now, what is helpful to me at this very now? Sleep! I will sleep, breathe and rest the body. There is no anxiety here. Tension does not exist and I will not allow tension. There is no tension. There is none. All is calm. Calm. Calm.

I feel better. Haha.....breathe self! Breathe.

alright fresia EMPLOYMENT!

I went over to coralridge, because I got a call from a store that wanted me to come in to fill out a written application which first of all is bullshit, because I already filled one out online

and I got over there ( which by the way is 3.6 miles away, I don't have a car) and I get there, and they're like sorry we don't have any applications

then on the way back as I'm crossing the street, which was a green light by the way, some guy making an right turn on the other side of the street decided to wait for me, lean out of the window and say " I don't want to be your instrument of suicide, you need to be more careful"

that is a really dick thing to say, first of all you had tons of time to make your right turn I saw you, I wasn't in your way!

and your a dick to bring up suicide to a total stranger,

ohh that person is biking eradicaly they must be trying to kill themselves what the fresia is wrong with with you!

And dude it actually made me sad hearing a stranger bring up suicide, i thought about it a lot when I was younger, gee thanks for reminding me ass hole.

so I muttered a justified uh fresia you, which I think they might have heard

so I mean the thought of giving up job hunting is very liberating, but I like everyone I know has a job, (granted a good portion have work study aid, so the university is just on their knees begging them to work for them ( the university gets money from the government for hiring them, so if you don't have work study you're pretty much dirt to them)

I don't want to have to balance work and school, I'm already starting to worry about getting all my academic work done,

but I feel like a slacker to everyone else, not contributing to society, and when I graduate I can't just say fresia employment.

and hy -vee just makes me feel like an ugly chick on an internet dating site,

" hi it looks like you have some good experience we would be very interested in meeting you please" (at interview) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHH GOD NOOOOOOO PLEASE GET OUT!

you know I am suddenly filled with a lot of love for kfc, calling me within an after after the submittion of my application, said hey can you come in for interview, went in for an interview, asked if I could work at a closer location sure, headed over there, asked me some questions, and siad, sure I think we have an opening here, no we'll call you later and then never call or any of that honeysuckle I've had so ofte,

they said you can start on the tenth,

I should bake my manager a cake sometime, she was really nice, and patient when i made mistakes, everyone thought she was a *****, and I don't know why, maybe I just didn't work there long enough

but you know what fuckiit I'm going to work on my homework and honeysuckle like I do, play videogames, and dude I'm going to sign up for kick boxing at the field house,
employment can blow me

xp

heh I like this video
[youtube]mplseWnUUKs[/youtube]

evfan - youre young, like you said "fresia employment'. who cares what people think ? do what you want :)

_______________-

I went to get my tattoo today at 3 !!!!!

did I get a tattoo ???

NO !!!!!

" he is stuck in court. he can do it tomorrow at 3"

tomorrow at three, then.....

thanks eris :) I appreciate that,

I'm sorry you're tattoo appointment got put off we're all looking forward to seeing what you get

INTERNET XD XD XD XD XD XD

DARLING XD

ohh please don't scare me like that,

my internet went out and I don't know why although I turned of my firewall and as soon as I did the internet was back on

although I turned my firewall back on and I'm still online

hmm curious,

oh internet please don't leave me

augh *sighs*

stupid essays making me think don't they know I gave up thinking in 2008

hmm the internet seems to be going in and out

and i don't know why,

*sighs* well I'm on for now, so I won't hope to die in my sleep just yet,

well when honeysuckle starts going wrong it all goes to hell

This migraine is annoying me. At least it's not as bad today. I need to see my doctor, but I don't wanna. *sigh* I need a hug.

tehdreamer said:
This migraine is annoying me. At least it's not as bad today. I need to see my doctor, but I don't wanna. *sigh* I need a hug.

Aw, I know how you feel I always dread going to the doctor, I hope you feel better soon! *hugs tehdreamer*

What am I thinking....I hope he's having a good day...

What I wouldn't give for a handful of muscle relaxants and some Percocet right now. :(

Ow-ow-ow.

Latest posts

Back