What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs the dreamer, and ct (carefully*

If I could I'd give you a massage ct :)

and man everytime my internet goes out I die a little/ a lot

it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, it's not my computer or my cord because my roommate is having the same problem

is it the modem or something?

if anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this it would be much appreciated

dang well I'm probably going to miss my first class, I haven't missed any of my classes so far this semster,

I'm just afraid to leave, because when I come back th internet might not be here

D:

I know ti's sad, but when things go wrong off line, I'll be okay as long as I have the internet I'll be okay,

I come here and rant or get it off my chest ( I <3 you all!!!)

look at pictures of kittens, listen to music, to distract myself, and then i deal with it or move on,

without the internet this whole process is gone, and with it my world

fresia man I can go a week without anti -depressants, but please god don't make me go a week without the internet

Thanks for the hug, EvFan. :)

I am watching some ridiculous show following some group of fake, plastic, bleached, Botoxed, over-the-top cougars with something akin to horror - these bitches are the reason cougars get a bad rap. FFS, one of these chicks went horseback riding in a push-up bra, designer jeans, strappy high heels and a fresh French pedicure (which just looks trashy to me). But then again, one of the horses had, I honeysuckle you not, pink leg warmers up to its knees and ******* GLITTER on its hooves. Who the hell does something like that to a magnificent beast?

I have no idea wtf this show is, it looks like a knock-off of the Real Housewives series. I know I should just stop watching but much like when you cruise past a really bad traffic accident, I just can not rip my eyes away!

These women are trying so hard to be young and hip that they are so fake it's ridiculous. I cringe watching them, actually. I'm ok with being my age and not trying to be some 21 year-old club-slut.

Edit: Oh, it appears to be the Real Housewives of Orange County, but it's on a network channel. I don't get Bravo. These people are messed in the head.

"Real Housewife" my ass. Where are the never-ending piles of dirty laundry, the kids boycotting any meal but chicken nuggets, the BAD HAIR DAYS?!

OMG, these people suck.

If only I had the will power to shut it off, but I am weakened and in pain lying on my couch.

evanescencefan91 said:
it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, it's not my computer or my cord because my roommate is having the same problem

If you're using DSL, it could be that you need to replace the phone cord. That's happened to me before. If that's not it, call you ISP and yell at them to come fix it. Fix it naow!

CTF---OMG....That crew defines the word..."BIMBO" Don't turn them off though. It's gals like them that make the rest of us proud of how we turned out.... :) Feel better soon.

Dramaqueen--I hope you feel better soon too. :)

EvanFan--I hope you got reconnected.:)

Tehdreamer--I'm sending you a smile. :) I might just as well make the social rounds since CTF wrote about those wacky housewives...
* cough-n-choke*( if those women are suppose to be the REAL, housewives....what is the regular version called/)... and it completely derailed what I was originally thinking.... :D

I GOT MY TATTOO :)

It hurt :( and it is a little red and puffy.

So, Im going to wait a bit to post pics to let the swelling come down.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

TheWickedOne said:
Why don't I have a houseboy?

I ask myself this every day.

Nina said:
CTF---OMG....That crew defines the word..."BIMBO"

* cough-n-choke*( if those women are suppose to be the REAL, housewives....what is the regular version called/)...

Drones, I guess. They are certainly a breed apart.

eris said:
I GOT MY TATTOO :)

Can't wait to see it! :)

OMG just had one very illuminating conversation and one incredibly pain in the ass conversation.

Why, why, WHY... are people such morons?

Why?

*sighs* i'm afraid we may never know why people are such morons ct

but so far i have deduced ( is that the right word, or is it deduced, IFT inductive facts to theories)

well anyways it seems to be a problem with the router which has been a pain in the ass pansy since we got it ( we cound't get the wi fi to work)

but right now I am connected directly to the modem which seems to be working fine all day,
but as soon as I try to connect through the router the internet doesn't work :( sad

darn now where back to having to take turns on the internet damm!! what is this 1998!!?

hmm well I could, no she pays half the rent, hmm I could change her will, how much money does she have,

hmmmm, how ethical, and wise, would it be for a chronically lonely person to kill a friend for constant use of the internet,

hmm ponders....

I am watching ""In the Matter of Cha Jung Hee," about a Korean War orphan on the PBS show POV right now and it's breaking my heart. :*(

evanescencefan91 said:
*sighs* i'm afraid we may never know why people are such morons ct

but so far i have deduced ( is that the right word, or is it deduced, IFT inductive facts to theories)

well anyways it seems to be a problem with the router which has been a pain in the ass pansy since we got it ( we cound't get the wi fi to work)

but right now I am connected directly to the modem which seems to be working fine all day,
but as soon as I try to connect through the router the internet doesn't work :( sad

darn now where back to having to take turns on the internet damm!! what is this 1998!!?

hmm well I could, no she pays half the rent, hmm I could change her will, how much money does she have,

hmmmm, how ethical, and wise, would it be for a chronically lonely person to kill a friend for constant use of the internet,

hmm ponders....

LMAO dont kill her :p

Pumpkin cheesecake is baking.

Now I have to decide how much effort I want to put in to my dinner. Do I go all-out and make my big lemon and herb-roasted chicken dinner or do I make a sumptuous baked mac and cheese?

shells said:
I feel ugly. Inside and outside.

(hug) :(

I should sign up for online classes soon (no).
I am a failure. >___>

That is all.

Latest posts

Back