What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alonewanderer said:
Just have a face to face, avoid intimate contact maybe firmly hold her hand, look her deeply in the eyes and address what has happened....then walk off into the sunset like a lone gunman.

I second this notion.

I am wondering how many (if any) of you have ever laid down and imagined what it would be like to walk around in your house if the ceiling were the floor (lights would be coming out of the floor, etc)....I often did this when I was a child, and I still think it's cool.

Today, October 15th, is Pregnancy and Infant Loss remembrance day. Today is a day to remember all of the babies that were born sleeping or those carried but never met, and those we have held but could not take home.

candle.jpg

^ Poor babies... Now I'm sad :(

I'm also wondering why I'm awake so early when I don't have to be? Haven't been able to sleep in since gaining a "normal" sleep schedule. Blergh...

Life is beautiful. I'm thankful for all the things i've received and for all the people i've met.

cheaptrickfan said:
Today, October 15th, is Pregnancy and Infant Loss remembrance day. Today is a day to remember all of the babies that were born sleeping or those carried but never met, and those we have held but could not take home.

This made me cry a little, brings back memories of when my mom lost her baby. Dad, a cousin of mine and I were the only ones who went to the funeral. My cousin and I were around 4 years old, we were too young to completely understand the situation. I remember before or after the funeral we were happily playing in the graveyard. It would be nice if I could one day visit her grave but I don't know where it is and my parents don't want to ever mention it. Hm. :(

I lost a child through a miscarriage 16 years ago.... I also remember how I lost that child... They die but a part of them is always with you...

I was conceived after my mother lost my brother, he died in the womb, even when the doctor advised her not to since she was putting herself and me (the baby) at risk. I was born 11 months after my brother died. My daddy used to call me his lucky star :)

alonewanderer said:
Crap I dislocated my shoulder in my sleep and just now finally popped it back in ...oooh god it felt so good when it popped back in.

You can do that? Isn't it painful?

Nina said:
I lost a child through a miscarriage 16 years ago.... I also remember how I lost that child... They die but a part of them is always with you...

*huuuuuuugs*

music is my best friend

Some children died the other day
We feed machines and then we pray
puked up and down in morbid faith
You should have seen the ratings that day

Yesterday I was dirty
Wanted to be pretty
I know now that I'm forever dirt

na na na na na

-M

I am thinking that I am going to kill my landlord if the promised plumber won't come today. Two days gone to waste.

Yes please!

Basically there is a huge old rusty 20 year old honeysuckle pipe in the corner and under the moldy floor that needs to be replaced. Floor should be replaced too, but meh.

No idea, couldn't help.

But the plumber came and we now realized whole kitchen floor has to be replaced, plumbing is a minor issue.

alonewanderer said:
That makes no sense at all, describe your situation to me and I promise I will calll bullshit quick, BUT if it's for insurance purposes I understand from the landlords perspectivel

Lol, no, if you could see it, you would understand immeadetly. I think there is no insurance and actually people don't want to deal with it. It is an old house waiting to be torn down if some people wouldn't be on the way and it weren't with such a unique history. At least I can live here for quite cheap. But considering the fact there is a wet hole in my kitchen floor, I don't think it is cheap anymore. If they replace the floor, then its ok. Its first floor, just above the ground.

Sadly I knew this was coming and was just ignoring it. I actually don't want to know what is under the floor :S

Latest posts

Back