What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. The floor is basically wooden plates placed on the ground, ugh. At one place there was just a lineoleum on the sand, earthworms living under. Its rotten wet under my sink, with just a small space between ground and floor. Winter is coming and I now have to find a quick solution to this problem.

The plummer left without doing anything and I probably have to find all the workforce by myself. I thought to fix the floor by pouring some concrete under it and eventually replacing some wooden plates. Is that a good idea? If I pour concrete under it, it takes weeks to dry... IF it even dries.

Oh crap. And I just bought a new kitchen cupboard. Would move to some place else if there were any and I kind of like the space I am having here.

i cant wait to try the 6 imported beers i got from the fresh market later tonight. one is called purple haze and its raspberry wheat beer. i dont remember if that one is imported but it sounded like it would taste good.

There should be a beer called 'Purple Days' (d)

I am thinking... BARBRA STREISAND.

(do do do dooo doo do do do do doo do do)

I hate being yelled at to turn my music down when I have it more than halfway down on the volume meter already. :/

We should have a beer thread.

Danielle, actually you can crack your back by yourself better, because you can feel your body. A lot of times when someone massages you, he/she only reaches the top layer of muscles and never reaches to bone and joints.
A tip for you that elbow movement is very important, not backbone or plain scapula, concentrating just on these parts may make it worse.

sad.jpg

I think I found a job that I won't hate. So hopefully i'll get hired.
I'm not really doing anything with my life . . so i may as well try to make some money.

I wonder how many other people feel the same way I do . . but just deal with it. Maybe i'm weak. Probably.

I'm jealous of other people . . . :C
I'd trade lives with almost anyone in a second.

I wish I was fearless.

Edit: it sucks when you like someone . . but you know you got no chance. lol. . :(
I know people always say like . . oh you DO have a chance. . don't assume they won't like you. but in this situation, i don't. oh well.

((Sean)) Good luck with the job. We're ALL weak in some ways and strong in others. Everyone of us. You need to look for your strengths and stop watching the weaknesses. I'll bet you'll find a lot of the strengths once you start looking for them. :)

Good luck with the job, Sean. :) I start my new job (part-time) tomorrow and I could spend the rest of today and tomorrow stressing about it, but that would accomplish nothing, so instead I am chilling out today working on my cross stitch. All day, just me, my box of embroidery honeysuckle and fighting off the cat who always wants to mess with it.

I was doing my cross stitch yesterday and the girls saw me and wanted to try it too, so hey, lucky for us I had two kids' beginner cross stitch kits and soon all three of us were sitting in the living room doing needlework. It was funny and pretty cute, actually, except I had to stop what I was doing on average every 5 minutes to re-thread kid #2's needle or untangle a knot from kid #1's thread. Still, it was a fun afternoon of cozy togetherness. /Hallmark Moment

Sean - goooooooooood luck and yaaaaaay, a job you don't hate - what is it?

That kitteh is so cute, so stroke stroke for Sean.

Why don't you think you have a chance with this girl? Why the hell not? You're a lovely fella.
I mean, unless she's like, in a relationship or a character in a film, I think there's always hope.

:D

I've often wondered if she ever thinks of me from time to time. Now I'm pretty sure she doesn't.

This is the epitome of laziness but... I really wish the grocery store or someone would deliver me some Diet Coke. I have declared today "In My Pajamas All Day Sunday" and I'm too cozy to put down my cross stitch, get dressed and go to the store.

*le sigh*

What a cross I have to bear. I guess I'll have to suck it up and drink my chai.

PurpleDays said:
Sean - goooooooooood luck and yaaaaaay, a job you don't hate - what is it?

That kitteh is so cute, so stroke stroke for Sean.

Why don't you think you have a chance with this girl? Why the hell not? You're a lovely fella.
I mean, unless she's like, in a relationship or a character in a film, I think there's always hope.

:D

LOL :p,

I am talking about a real person, not a character in a certain television show :D.

Because (un).

Nina said:
((Sean)) Good luck with the job. We're ALL weak in some ways and strong in others. Everyone of us. You need to look for your strengths and stop watching the weaknesses. I'll bet you'll find a lot of the strengths once you start looking for them. :)

awee thanks :) *happy-sad smile*. (hug)

man I would do just about naything to get out of having to do this stuppid homework reading and studying gah!

and despite it's low quality plot,

doomsday is a ******* badass movie

I am thinking that if I remembered to clear my browser history more often life would be less...loud.

Latest posts

Back