What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would really like an attractive girl to fall head over heels in love for me, so I can reciprocate and go back to feeling happy with life.

Either that or learn how to not have 2 left feet.

Work is hella boring, real kicker is the site I use is so ******* slow and it doesn't correctly save the fonts/paragraphs I put in, so i have to go through each and every ******* entry to fix them if they decide to mess up.

ah man I'm hungry, with a craving for cheetohs

man i spend all of my money on food now adays

*sighs*

I guess I can add cheetohs to the list of things I'm too old to enjoy now :

I just remember them tasting better, or maybe i grew up liking the generic brand better

i mean the whole independance thing is awesome, but growing is kind of weird

i don't want to wash anymore dishes :(

*hugs lonely fairy*

i know the feeling it can intimidating trying to meet new people, but you can do it, you just gotta go for it

:)

free time makes me feel existential, and then lonely :(

WHAT!? You can never be too old for Cheeto's! Boo, I haven't seen any in years, you're so lucky. I'm 25 next month and would gladly buy a multipack.

With some MonsterMunch. <3

Maybe it was just a dodgy packet?

I have faith in you, oh Cheeto God. <3

Don't mind me. I still find it amusing to slide down the banister when nobody else is home.

that's great spare :D

I'm glad things are going well for you :)

I just ran a little over 5 miles with the blisters to prove it and i feel ecstatic about it :D

some day i want to be able go farther

I'm also super hungry now

i dont get society's ever growing obsession with alcohol. particularly the under 30 age group. is it really that fun to get drunk all the time? is it a "fitting in" thing? a to look like your cool thing? it doesnt really do anything for me. why is it so hard for me to find a girl or even someone in general that doesnt want to go to bars, clubs, and parties and drink like all the time?

Latest posts

Back