What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm thinking of what to wear to work tomorrow. it's going to be really hot this week and i have lots of nice new summer things to choose from but i can't decide!

I want ice cream, but don't wanna drive 10 miles to get it.....

Also gonna cry... don't really know why, exactly........... life in general, I suppose. ugh

I want to go for a walk in the dark and cold. It looks so peaceful. I love the cold. I wonder why i'm feeling like this all of a sudden. So sad.

Peaco said:
I want to go for a walk in the dark and cold. It looks so peaceful. I love the cold. I wonder why i'm feeling like this all of a sudden. So sad.

That sounds kind of great, I wish it's dark and cold here.

Think I'll go jog to the bank, it's kind of hot.

If it weren't for ONE friend I am in contact with on the phone from 1/2 way across the U.S. from me, and a lot of people on this Forum, especially one, who is a livesaver to me (you know who you are!), I wouldn't have anyone. I joined ALL because I was bored. I never realized how lonely I am.

there has to be more to life than... this. this everday rat race that we have created for ourselves just isnt for me. i just feel like there has to be... more, to life. i wish i could find something that would wake me up from this.

not only do i know all the words and dialog in pretty much every will and grace episode i also know all of the hand gestures and can pantamine them on cue

totally not sad, I should perform will and grace plays

:p

I'm thinking I want to start drawing again, I don't know what to draw though. I've discussed something similar with my brother before, he says he wanted to learn photography, but there is nothing around him that he likes that he would take a picture of, it's kind of the same for me, everything around me are so uninteresting. Wish I love this world a bit more.

^^ Rosalyn, it did load quickly. - Thank you, Bjarne!

Today's forecast heat is already bringing me down.

I miss winter. We had a great snowy winter this year, the 4th snowiest with almost 180 inches. I would so much rather bundle up and trudge through snowdrifts and blasts of frigid air than swim through 90% humidity and then peel my clothes from my sticky, slick flesh once I got to the office.

*grumble*

Sprinted a bit today, seems to be pretty effective since my thighs are sore, feels good man.

Latest posts

Back