What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs Eva back*

Interview is very good. Go get 'em, girl!

Whoops, I got chocolate all over my hand. I guess the weather is too nice to eat chocolate today, heee.

well the good news is I may have a potential job lined up, the bad news is it would only be during fall football games

D;

Congrats for the new job! Yaaay! *dances*

What I'm thinking is that my belly hurts and I'm tired and lonely and can't sleep (d)

heh thanks I hope you feel better soon kittykat *hugs*

I feel exuaghsted but proud i finally broke my record in the furthest I've ever run

I ran 7.5 miles tonight with no walking :D

...my legs are numb

wow. congrats evafan. I can't even run a km without resting/walking in betweens (hehe)

(hmm)... what I am thinking?

I am thinking that I should not get used to with having no job (no)

I've been feeling irritated for no reason so I checked google about it and I found this blog about depression called If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going and I can relate with all the posts I've read so far. I've been dealing with depression ever since I was little and everything is so true, sometimes you feel so depressed you can't function at all, you literally can't even get out of bed, can't leave the house or apartment, so depressed you can't even brush your hair or shower, it's so true when you stay in bed all day and you tell yourself,"Tomorrow is going to be different, I'll go out there and do something positive/make things better/fix this honeysuckle." but no, you wake up and you don't even have the energy, you just want to stop existing, so you stay in bed another day because you feel too unsafe, too fragile, you just want to hide, you don't eat, can't even sleep, you're a numbed zombie, you're an empty shell.

*sigh* I don't know how I'm feeling, I've been feeling so angry and irritated for no reason, I just read a blog post about the signs of depression and of course I have them all. I keep wanting to isolate myself from everyone, I don't know why, maybe because I feel so hopeless and I wish someone would reach out to me, I'm tired of always reaching out for nothing (then again when someone does reach out to me, I'm too depressed to reply). I've been thinking about seeing a psychologist again (ugh, don't even get me started, they DON'T HELP, they couldn't care LESS about you, they only care about money). I've been thinking about maybe starting anxiety medication again but I don't want to take medication, I don't trust it, I've taken many anti-depressants and mood stabilizers and they're more harmful than anything. I was reminded of the times when they kept changing my medications and how it doesn't even matter, maybe some medication might help temporarily in the moment but taking medication is always a health risk and those pills don't even help you in the long run.

Blah. I don't know how to feel, I've been feeling so numb, so angry and irritated for no reason. *sigh* I guess I just need to keep my chin up, things are okay, everything really is okay, it's just my brain going all stupid on me.

Heh ---> :) look deeply at those blank staring eyes, I wonder what he's smiling about.

You don't have to clean, you could always live a dirty life. x]

Post-it note to self: easier doesn't equal better.

Sometimes, the rampant stupidity of people acting under anonymity really makes one despair about what goes on in peoples' heads in this country. *Sigh*

Latest posts

Back