What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a hard life when you have to chose between taking a nap, and being able to get something to eat for the rest of the night

You've gotta tackle life and just taking those steps is far more important than that unpleasant feeling you'll get in thinking of the time you've wasted.

I'm joining a fitness club for the first time in my life, and I'm pretty excited about it. It's going to cost a bit, but I figured the potential benefits would be more than worth what I'll be paying. I marched down there, did a basic tour, and acquired a trial pass. I saw people of a range of conditions, from the completely out of shape to the extreme end of sexy. I guess I'm in the middle, but I'd like to be on the sexy end. :D

Strangely enough, I didn't feel as happy on my way back home as I did going to the facility. Maybe I should have stayed and worked out a bit, though I hadn't planned on it. The thought of how my life could be at this moment had I seriously pursued toning and strengthening years ago is a bit depressing. And it's not just with fitness. It's with everything, really. There's other stuff that I am finally starting to do that I've been on a long hiatus from and it's somewhat depressing thinking about the casket I've been in for so long. The best comparison I can think of is Morgan Freeman's character, Ellis Boyd "Red" Redding, in Shawshank Redemption. Although to a much milder extent, I find myself feeling as he felt when he finally left prison but felt overwhelmed by the sheer task of getting BACK to living (almost to the extent of killing himself).

the best thing about college is the delicious one meal a day

god this sucks, why don't my parents ever send me any money

god i don't like my parents

i'm thinking: ooh these (doctor prescribed) painkillers are starting to kick in :D

I also think that fish tastes lousy and that all my favorite foods will make me fat again.

I also had a thought about people trying to meet that special someone on this forum. It's not going to happen, and it shouldn't. Good things like mates come from going out and getting them. Wanting to meet someone here is to want the easy way to happiness and there just plain isn't one. A lot of people don't want to do it the hard way because of the fear of rejection...which is understandable since most of the people here have been dragged through the honeysuckle enough already that being rejected could be the straw that broke the camels back. News flash: IT WONT! Because there's no such thing. It's not as bad as you think, and you're tough enough to get through it. If you don't believe that then you'll be stuck in the downward mental circle forever.

Wow...these painkillers are something :D:D

grainofrice24 said:
I also had a thought about people trying to meet that special someone on this forum. It's not going to happen, and it shouldn't. Good things like mates come from going out and getting them. Wanting to meet someone here is to want the easy way to happiness and there just plain isn't one. A lot of people don't want to do it the hard way because of the fear of rejection...which is understandable since most of the people here have been dragged through the honeysuckle enough already that being rejected could be the straw that broke the camels back. News flash: IT WONT! Because there's no such thing. It's not as bad as you think, and you're tough enough to get through it. If you don't believe that then you'll be stuck in the downward mental circle forever.

maybe it wont happen to you but will happen to some. why are you dragging everyone in? And the only reason why it wont happen to you is cos you don't believe in it. Life is so random to predict it, to just say something will never ever or shouldn't happen is pointless. Some weird/odd/incredible things do happen and it's a mystery but it does happen. Maybe what you could say that would help, is for people to not try to look for love (here or everywhere) cos then they wont find it. It comes when you least expect it and in ways you wouldn't think possible.

Don't ever say something will NEVER happen to one person because we have different sets of beliefs we abide whilst going through life. What works for you wont necessarily work for everyone.

I've been eating too much lately, I should cut down on the sugar intake too! But what life would be like without sugar and beer?

grainofrice24 said:
I also had a thought about people trying to meet that special someone on this forum. It's not going to happen, and it shouldn't. Good things like mates come from going out and getting them. Wanting to meet someone here is to want the easy way to happiness and there just plain isn't one.

I met my boyfriend on this forum! QuietGuy, remember him? :D :D :D Hehe, we've been together for almost a year now! Hehehe! We're currently in a long distance relationship since he's in London and I'm in California but we've already met in person and we're in a deeply, serious, long-term committed relationship. We both couldn't be happier, we truly complete each other, we're literally everything we have ever wanted in a partner, we both couldn't imagine a companion as perfect existing until we met each other! :D :D :D

Hehe! So I'm here to tell you that it's TOTALLY possible to meet that one special someone that will complete you on a forum! Meet that one special someone that you will spend the rest of your life with happily, it's totally possible because LOOK at me! IT HAPPENED!! :D :D :D Heck, I think there's a better chance to find that special someone ONLINE because online it's where people express their TRUE selves, their true emotions, their true thoughts, their true fears and wants, online is where you truly see people's hearts and it's infinitely better than just meeting a random person at a bar!

floffyschneeman said:
maybe it wont happen to you but will happen to some. why are you dragging everyone in? And the only reason why it wont happen to you is cos you don't believe in it. Life is so random to predict it, to just say something will never ever or shouldn't happen is pointless. Some weird/odd/incredible things do happen and it's a mystery but it does happen. Maybe what you could say that would help, is for people to not try to look for love (here or everywhere) cos then they wont find it. It comes when you least expect it and in ways you wouldn't think possible.

EXACTLY! EXACTLY!!! EXAAAAAAAAAAAACTLY! DING DING DING! I wasn't even LOOKING for a boyfriend when I met my honey pie here! He's the best thing that has EVER happened to me! He makes me SO HAPPY and YES IT'S TOTALLY POSSIBLE because LOOK, it happened to me AND my boyfriend! Yes, it was TOTALLY unexpected but when it happened, HOLY honeysuckle IT HAPPENED! :D

Finally back home after a weekend of football, great tournament, so many laughs.

Good times!

PS: You're absolutely right Floffy ;) I couldn't possibly agree more with you!

my lunch and dinner, i feel so gluttenous :)

new premire of true blood season 4 tonight :D gonna bike down to the imu and watch it on their fancy flat screen plasma tvs that have cable,

never mind freain imu doesn't have hbo

ended up sneaking into the roof of a parking garage and watched some badass lightning strikes while i chatted with a nice middle aged guy about music,

true story :)

so that was pretty cool

but some how my freakin key got bent, and I have no idea how, thank god though I was able to get back into my apt after about 20 minutes, have no idea how, some how i was able to get the key to turnover easily, but i can't do it it again,

hopefully i can stop in at the bike shop and borrow some plyers or something the straigten it, i think ( hopefully) it's gotta be the key becuase inside i can lock and unlock the door fine, but not when I'm using the key,

oh how faboulous, but it's important to look on the bright side, at least I'm not staying with my mother, and there is decent food at the cafiteria

hopefully if there isn't a ton of lag, check out true blood online, wish i had something to snack on

Latest posts

Back