What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New flextime work hours start today - yay! I get out a whole hour earlier.

The success of this benefit is totally contingent on people actually showing up on time. If any of my slacker-ass Millennial co-workers fresia it up for the rest of us because their work ethic sucks and they can't be bothered to show up on time, I'll be ready to kick some 20-something ass.

For most of them, this is their first real job and they have no clue whatsoever just how hard it is out there right now. Their attitude is basically that they're slumming it in this job until something better falls into their laps.

Yeah, right.

man I'm tired of bikking everywhere, i wonder about how far I'm going each day

hmm let me open up google earth, between classes and going to the cafiteria and back home, it looks like I'm averaging about 5 and a half to six miles each day

nevermind about 7-8 miles for today, stupid cafiteria,

*sighs*

well i went to a bike shop, used a vice and plyers and I couldn't seem to unbend the **** key at all, I'm going to have to call maintence tomorrow to try to get that figured out

Why am I crying right now?

Why do I feel so vulnerable and weak?

Silly sad songs are stuck in my head.

And the birds are singing that its morning and I should be asleep.

But all I want to do is cry my lonely heart out.

X_X

:(

*hugs purple days*

it's ok we all feel like that, you'll feel better soon :)

the new true blood season is quite good :D

so far so good i hope my computer continues to work

Awake since 4; up since 4:30; humid as fresia already at 5:45 - shaping up to be a fantastic day.

hmm now 309 :)

jp;y crap according to google earth I just broke 10 miles,

I ran 11.5 miles tonight :D, and it only took a little more than two hours

man i've got my PE class tomorrow at 9 fun times

but I feel good now at least, had an awesome demonstration in my astronomy class, had freakin explosions in lecture it was pretty sweet :D

well I may be unemployed, but at least I'm getting in good shape, so long as i don't overdraw my acocunt hopefully I'll be ok, I'll be making another $5 donotation for greenpeace at thhe start of next month, **** it all i need money, and I need some quarters to do some freakin laundry

oh well

i swiped some ice cream bars from the cafiteria today as well score :D

Latest posts

Back