What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like the most insignificant piece of human trash to walk the earth ever, a worthless piece of garbage made to enhance the way others look just by comparing.
I'm thinking this; spinning, slashing, ripping as you are, I'll take you on, what do I have to lose? Many things, What I need is to gain access to life, as true as possible, and friendship that is truer yet. This one is dead inside and needs to be reborn as a new person.

I feel strange, like there is a black hole pulling at my stomach. I'm discontent but kind of guilty for it, like I shouldn't be. There is something I want, but I can't figure out what it is. This bothers me, because I've made a lot of life-altering decisions. I'm supposed to be moving ahead. I've taken a step forward, but I feel like I'm somehow insufficiently equipped to face the future. Out there be monsters.

Anyhow, this leaves me with a bad feeling. I want to cling to something. It really sucks because I don't have the time to wait and get my footing. I'm really being dragged forward. I just hope I'll hurry and suck it up. Be a man! :p

EveWasFramed said:
Why bother.

Because you are the epitome of awesome (D) Go forth and and fight!

Sanctimonious jackass.

You only hear, see and read what you want to, regardless of what people ACTUALLY say, do and write.

Get help.

Sometimes I don't understand horoscopes... My this day horoscope said: ''You behave exactly as everyone expected. Remember that you have a power that is not all have. It is a spiritual balance.''

Eh. o_o

alright i think I've done enough cleaning and packing,

I will not miss the constant moving from place to place wen I'm done with college

lazy monday, it's raining

wonderful afternoon just lazing in bed, waiting to start my new job in a few days killing time tonight with some beer

I love waking up with a migraine and anxiety attack. I have too much honeysuckle to do today to worry about dealing with my own issues as well.

Am I just that curious of a cat, or am I doing this all wrong? Some of you say a little something about what you're thinking, and I can't help wondering WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?! MORE, please! But it is, of course, your prerogative to say more or not.

lonelyfairy said:
jjam said:
You... try to understand them?

So? o_o

Oh, I was just goofing off. :)

AAAAHhhhhh
Moving out stress!!!!!!!!
Aparments downtown really are evil
So much cleaning!!

This stupid young woman...she was to the left of me on the road.
She wanted to cut in front of me so to get me to stop - she ******* threw an object at my windshield.
What the f***?! After the **** object hit me, she swerved right ahead of me and I nearly hit her.
I honked her continuously as I followed her...what an airhead.

Luna said:
This stupid young woman...she was to the left of me on the road.
She wanted to cut in front of me so to get me to stop - she ******* threw an object at my windshield.
What the f***?! After the **** object hit me, she swerved right ahead of me and I nearly hit her.
I honked her continuously as I followed her...what an airhead.

Women drivers eh? ;)

I can't stop crying. Why can't I have just one day to spend with you. I'm your blood and you have absolutely no time for me but you have all the ******* time in the world for him. I hate him and I hate you.

Latest posts

Back