What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bloody ******* bike lock is stuck! I was able to get a ride home, but man gonna have to buy some graphite lube tomorrow I hope that works man I hatehaving to walk places

worked nearly 70 hours this week.

been passing out early, and waking up in the middle of the night.

hmm, wonder when my chinese place opens.

I'm sore, but getting out and active with the kids yesterday was 100% worth it. They're excited about going biking next weekend.

I thought that I have gotten over it, but I still get bothered with the thought that I said too much.

floffyschneeman said:
I thought that I have gotten over it, but I still get bothered with the thought that I said too much.

(hug) FLOFF!
I still want to send you a postcard, UN.

Liley said:
Want to lie down and sleep. Awfully sick <_<

(hug) Go lie down! :eek: Feel better!
I want to send you a postcard too, UN.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
floffyschneeman said:

(hug) FLOFF!
I still want to send you a postcard, UN.

Liley said:
Want to lie down and sleep. Awfully sick <_<

(hug) Go lie down! :eek: Feel better!
I want to send you a postcard too, UN.

Let's send each other postcards! :O

You ******* disgust me. You reduce women to the lowest common denominator of tits, ass and pussy and speak of us as though we are nothing but a cum receptacle for you and man-whores like you.

It appalls me that people might actually take what you say seriously and continue to treat women with disrespect and as wholly sexual objects here for men's gratification.

I just had another one of those "my life would be perfect if..." moments.
And once again I came up with
1. being romantically involved with someone that was as adventurous about getting out and staying in to do fun activities as I am
2. more money (not even close to rich, but enough to enjoy the city to the fullest and to leave the country once a year)

Is it because it is ME who is shallow that my relationships with people usually stay at a shallow level? I really just want my 30s to be awesome, and I believe this is possible. But I feel like 1 and 2 are really necessary. They have to be goals that I work towards reaching with urgency.

Latest posts

Back