What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were my first crush, the greatest of all. You were the only one who praised me at school, when other boys bullied. I was able to talk, even laugh with you. I miss that. Why I was so shy? I knew you liked me.

I miss you. :(

I'm gonna tear a hole right through my stomach and chew my tongue to shreds if I have to keep biting it just to make people happy. Sometimes I just feel like secluding myself until I shrivel up and die.Takes about a week without food, water, and sufficient sleep, don't it? Maybe even less in this goddamn cocksucking heat.

Meh. I'll be back to normal tomorrow :D:D Maybe.

*hugs DTR* Cheer up bunnykins. You're too beautiful to shrivel.

If you dare try, I'll water you like the flower you are ¬_¬.

I got ill this afternoon and passed out for like 2 hours. I have no idea how I got to my bed. I felt hungover when I woke up, so ate a ton of Chinese and baked a bunch of cakes for Cancer Research.

I really wish I could cry. I find it really hard these days.
But all the sadness is just all swollen up behind my eyes and it's gunna explode out.

It makes me wanna tear myself apart. I haven't cut in a while, but mannnn the blades are so shiney and pretty (yum).

fresia. I'm so bloody messed up. And I miss him.

it's pretty bloody hot here as well dtr

stay cool :)

........could I ever love someone who thinks twilight is better than harry potter

I don't know if I could do that, that's asking too much

madness!

I am thinking it's nearly 1am in the morning and I should be asleep.:rolleyes:

I am also thinking how did all these different rooms appear, as when I came on there were only three, now there are lots, that's a nice surprise. :)

People who play loud music at 3 AM should be tied to four horses and dismembered with extreme prejudice. *Twitching Insomnia eyes*

wish sleeping problems wouldn't dampen my otherwise good cheer

a friend of mine from work is leaving to another job. next week will be her last week here, and then i'll probably never see her again. i'm just a little bit interested in her, and i'm pretty sure she likes me too, so i'm wondering or not if i should ask her out.

any suggestions?...

I concur with Peter Lorre, here. You'll have all the more better chance of attaining some sense of happiness in this life if you just risk it once in a while. Worst case scenario, she says no, and you'll most likely never see her again, possibly a minor hit to your self-esteem. On the other hand, we have the 'don't ask her out' scenario, which yields very little, but an excess of regret.

Go for it. :)

Latest posts

Back