What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, too much chocolate. :(

I promise myself that I don't eat chocolate anymore, errrrrr! I have to lose this fat.

Callie said:
lonelyfairy said:
Ugh, too much chocolate. :(

I promise myself that I don't eat chocolate anymore, errrrrr! I have to lose this fat.

I will take it off your hands for you.

I ate them already, I would have otherwise been able to give for you, lol. ;D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I forgot to pick up the free chocolate with my token from the newspaper!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

:(

Oh well.

Bleugh, today's a shizzy day.

WHERE IS MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR?!

I'm thinking I really wish it would stop raining because right now I'd love to put on my roller skates and go outside (don't worry mom, I have safety gear now... I'm alright at roller skating, as in I don't fall over too much now, but my mom worries about letting me outside...).

I can't decide weather I actually do want to watch a film or not.

I'm hoping my mom and younger brother won't come home for a few hours because I'm actually enjoying having the house to myself for a change.

I think I'll go into town or something tomorrow, I've only been stuck in the house on my own for a few hours now and I'm already itching to go outside or something.

I don't know why I try anymore... I'll never win, I'll never NOT fresia up, and I'm honestly wondering if I'll ever be good enough for anyone.

I want to self harm so much.
I want to cry and let all the hurt out.
But I can't.
I can't do anything.

He's engaged now.
And I'm happy for him.
Maddy's lovely and they'll be happy together.

I'm not jealous of them.
I'm sad for me.

A million miles away.

Callie said:
I don't know why I try anymore... I'll never win, I'll never NOT fresia up, and I'm honestly wondering if I'll ever be good enough for anyone.

i'm thinking this too.

edgecrusher said:
i wish i could meet someone awesome that actually lives near me.

and this.

Oh my. If I don't watch it, there's the makings of me going on a tear. Like, frothy-mouthed, wild-eyed, rabid-***** on a tear.

honeysuckle.

Time for a chill pill.

It's ok tangerine we all feel like that from time to time Khios you feel better soon
And oh my ******* Jesus it is so ******* hot right now

oh dear god according to the weather report the heat wave is suppose to last until the begging of august I have to move ******* twice between now and then and the heat index could get up to 115*f ******* degrees,

we're totally going to die D:

Latest posts

Back