What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really hate being in this frame of mind i am currently in, but i am beginning to think that i am not meant to be with other people and that it is very unlikely that i will find that one person to be with.

kaede said:
i wish i could win the lottery.

your not the only one. :p

i was about to leave for work in like 10 minutes and they called me. i now have to go work at another location tonight instead. i hate doing that. wtf.... today sucks.

god **** it i hate having to call people i don't know, they'll probably still need to move in the 26th anyways, but i should still try to call

stupid lease

seriosuly I'm leasing from the same company but i have to be out of here by the 26th and can't move in until the next place until the first of august

ugh

buried up to my neck in textbooks on cooking

somehow, I don't feel like doing anything else

Holy smokes! I just arrived at a brilliant view (not).

I'd never thought of it this way. If the next time we speak happens to be for the first time in weeks or months at some random space that neither of us are far from when we're within our homes, then asking me "how have you been? what's been up with you?" when we do randomly encounter each other will be taken as confirmation that
a. we're not really friends (because after all, friends would not leave it to a random encounter out of the blue to discover how a friend is doing)
b. we were not really working towards being friends, though there was certainly a facade of this endeavor...

anyone care to agree or disagree?

What the hell does Apocalypse (X-Men) see himself as? He doesn't acknowledge himself as a mutant or machine...

There was a deep river, I could have jump, but I didn't.

It was excellent idea, because I'm a bad swimmer, but something inside told me ''don't''. I don't know whether it was a small glimmer of hope or fear.

I didn't jump. I would have dearly wanted.

I am thinking that I hate the fact that I am dealing with constant physical pain, now that I have gotten my emotional problems to the point that I can deal with them.

I'm glad you didn't lonelyfairy

*hugs*. :)

Man I wish my parents would come down to buy me groceries

Mother knows best one way or another something will go wrong LA LA LA LA :D it's a song from Tangled 'disney movie'

should I even try going after something, I don't really need or want that badly anymore

I can only imagine that it would just go over mediocorly at best

and Sweetm mother of ******* jeusus it's too ******* how, and I'm too **** poor to the pool, and I don't want to go to the pool by myself anyways

the ******* heat index is 109f* it is ******* goddman hot

and every day this week is going to be in the high 90s at least

WHY DOES THE WEATHER ALWAYS SUCK HERE?!

i wish i could get out of this lazy lethargia,

blame it on the bloody weather

I'm still here :)

I haven't heard from pun for a while either but I think he's doing alright

I hope you feel better soon wishingwell

*hugs*

:)

and the mercy seat is waiting
and I think my head is burning