What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IgnoredOne said:
lonelyfairy said:
IgnoredOne said:
lonelyfairy said:
But it's so hard to live! :( I mean, I can't handle, I'm too sensitive. I'm so tired mentally and physically, also... :(

*hugs* I know how tough it can be. But it'll be better for you, flower. Believe me?

I really don't know. :( But I try to believe, I'm really trying. :(

*hugs* Its the effort that counts. Thank you for trying.

I really try, sigh. :(

why is it that this is how it always goes for me? why cant i meet anyone like that that lives near me?

(Yesterday 11:19 AM)evanescencefan91 Wrote:  
*hugs lonelyfairy*

please don't

I know it's hard but trust me it won't last forever, it seems long now but you'll look back someday and it will all seem far away

you won't feel like this forever, moods fluctuate but after a while you'll feel better

*hugs*

(Yesterday 12:28 PM)NeverMore Wrote:  
(07-13-2011 07:44 PM)lonelyfairy Wrote:  
Why suicide is so hard to do?

Please don't kill yourself, life has its ups and downs happiness is never constant there will be happy times in your future even if they are brief, you'll miss them if you end it now, please keep this in mind

But it's so hard to live! I mean, I can't handle, I'm too sensitive. I'm so tired mentally and physically, also...
I get what you mean by being tired for so long I was just exuaghsted and feel tired like all the time

If I may quote buffy the hardest thing in this world is to live in it

But we should live

I like to naps like a lot the few things that let me get out of bed for class. Is that ican take a nap in the afternoon, silly I know but it helps

It won't always be this hard, and over time we get stronger

* hugs*

:)

and boy it is kind of awkward when maintenance people stop by and come in

evanescencefan91 said:
I get what you mean by being tired for do long I was just exuaghsted and feel tired like all the time

If I may quote buffy the hardest thing in this world is to live in it

But we should live

I like to naps like a lot the few things that let me get out of bed for class. Is that ican take a nap in the afternoon, silly I know but it helps

It won't always be this hard, and over time we get stronger

* hugs*

Good, that someone understands... I'm soooooo freaking tired, sigh. :(

I know that everything will go better, but my heart don't listen me. (lol)

unfortunately the heart rarely does,..

wow nice going tangerinedream, that's impressive

man I freakin hate doing homework, I hate doing homework for my pe classes even more
I demand an explanation for this bs

seriously, stupid spreadsheets

I'm thinking I'm not sure if I can go on... sad but true. It's been a thought that's popped up a lot lately...

You can go on, of course you can just got to hang on there and keep going. Like what dory said, just keep swimming :)

IM thinking of Pete :-*

brian fellows, safari planet, brian fellows, sarari planet!

why am i thinking of this?

i am tired.

but first, a funny video!

[youtube]jw63uz5qmOg[/youtube]

evanescencefan91 said:
wow nice going tangerinedream, that's impressive

man I freakin hate doing homework, I hate doing homework for my pe classes even more
I demand an explanation for this bs

seriously, stupid spreadsheets

Thanks, EvFan. :)

*pat-pat* The years of homework will be over someday... then it'll be years of slaving for The Man. heh

VanillaCreme said:
tangerinedream said:
5 pounds lost in 10 days: South Beach Diet ******* rules.

*squee*

Thinking I might try that then.

It's very effective. What I am about to say is not medical advice or scientific data, but my anecdata based on personal experience with the diet. /disclaimer

As it turns out, I am pretty sensitive to carbs. I mean, they're what I crave most, but the effect they seem to have on my blood sugar levels is a little more severe than on people who aren't carb-sensitive. From what I've read, there may be a connection with insulin resistance. SBD is similar to Atkins in that it is low-carb and higher protein. Where it differs from Atkins is that SBD emphasizes lots of vegetables (from an approved list) and limited good fats, whereas Atkins was basically, "eat a steak with a pat of butter on it and lose weight."

It's funny, the first few days are crucial to getting my metabolism into fat-burning mode. I have to be absolutely severe about not letting in even a stray carb like 1 Triscuit or a bite of an English muffin. IF I laspe like that, there is a 100% chance that I will fall off the wagon and head straight for 75% carb diet. One I am over the 3-day hump of zero refined carbs (sugar, flour, potatoes, rice, fruit and vegetables with high glycemic indexes), it's like my metabolism throws a switch and pounds start melting off.

Eventually you get out of the strict phase and start reintroducing foods with higher GIs, so it's not as though you can't have pizza ever again. The time I lost a lot of weight with it, I kept it off for several years. I started gaining it back when I was going through a rough phase, so obviously, I still have food and eating disorder issues which I should address somehow, but who the fresia can afford a therapist these days? I tend to blog/journal about stuff as a means of therapy, so I may do that again.

If you ever have questions (again, I'm not a medical professional), you know how to reach me. :p I've been adding healthier recipes on the food blog lately too.

I've lost 5lbs this week, in spite of shitty eating, but I've been keeping busy at work.

My niece, my sweet, beautiful niece, just asked me what the cuts on my arm were.

I lied and said they were stretch marks.

Listening to Bright Eyes on repeat. I feel like throwing up. Horrible.

Utterly unfuckable.

i'm a slave.

i'm a slave for the man.

in this spirit of this...a tribute:

[youtube]2uUVOWJrXhI[/youtube]

OH MY GOODNESS!

I planned on getting up early tomorrow to go running, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep now that I've discovered X-Men (the old 1994 series that aired on Fox) is on Netflix!

10 foot - 3/4" black pipe, threaded both ends
1 - 3/4 x 1/2" tee
2 - 3/4" 90 ells
1 - 3/4" plug
1 - 3/4" cap
3 foot - 1/2" black pipe, threaded both ends
1 - 1/2" union
1 - 1/2" gas shutoff
1 - 1/2" cap
2 - 1/2" 90 ells
1 - 1/2" tee

Latest posts