What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being a grown-up blows.

i spent the day shopping for a credit union and new auto insurance.

when i really wanted to go get some tattoo work done.

sweet.

will the excitement never end?

blackhole said:
being a grown-up blows.

i spent the day shopping for a credit union and new auto insurance.

when i really wanted to go get some tattoo work done.

sweet.

will the excitement never end?

GENKI-DASHITE!!

Six weeks building a friendship, a mutual understanding, a something, all undone in less than 5 mins.

He will probably never speak to me again. I want to just pass out but I'm wide awake.

What a stupid, broken, psychotic, hopeful, loser, pathetic, useless, spineless, melodramatic IDIOT.

RIP us. I will miss him, so much.

PurpleDays said:
Six weeks building a friendship, a mutual understanding, a something, all undone in less than 5 mins.

He will probably never speak to me again. I want to just pass out but I'm wide awake.

What a stupid, broken, psychotic, hopeful, loser, pathetic, useless, spineless, melodramatic IDIOT.

RIP us. I will miss him, so much.

*hugs*
i'm no good at advice but i hope it gets better.....

I'm thinking I'm bored, tired of playing video games, out of beer again, I'm on restriction 'cause I've been bad. I'm thinking I'm just gonna go to sleep. Then wake up tomorrow and see what kind of trouble I can get into around the house... :)

PSU lol
my level 79 will kick his level 56's ass any day, if he calls me a noob again lol

'I'm a veteran of this' lol obviously never seen me play if you think you're a veteran and i'm a noob, or maybe you don't know the meaning

Rosalyn said:
'm thinking about blocks. Yes, that's right. Blocks.
What kind of blocks.........?
lonelyfairy said:
I feel anxious, but not so anxious as usually. :/
That's good!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That ^ is what I am thinking
I'm trying to ignoire my annoying family lol

Rosalyn said:
'm thinking about blocks. Yes, that's right. Blocks.
What kind of blocks.........?
lonelyfairy said:
I feel anxious, but not so anxious as usually. :/
That's good!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That ^ is what I am thinking
I'm trying to ignoire my annoying family lol

This game.

megusta.png

Ehehehe.

This kind of block.

Catherine-game-screen-img1.jpg

I just got this game on Tuesday and beat it yesterday. Games often seem so short these days.

What am I think right now..........I am think life sucks!!!! You trust people and they just kick you when you are at your lowest! Why do we continue to trust people when we know that they are going to let us down?!

ugh.... i dont think ill ever be able to change this about myself. or that ill ever meet anyone that will push me over the edge and help me change it.

That is definitely not a good sound. Not a good sound at all.... :(

Also, the more negative parts of my brain have started painting devils on walls regarding my new job...

Latest posts

Back