What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fml. i wish i wasnt the way i am. i ******* hate it and i dont know how to get past it. sometimes i wish i didnt give a honeysuckle and was a ****** and hooked up with random girls. atleast i would have that. im tired of life being so cold and lonely. im tired of... me.

edgecrusher said:
fml. i wish i wasnt the way i am. i ******* hate it and i dont know how to get past it. sometimes i wish i didnt give a honeysuckle and was a ****** and hooked up with random girls. atleast i would have that. im tired of life being so cold and lonely. im tired of... me.

ily

condemnedsoul666 said:
I just don't want her^^ to die...:(

Aw. :(

Sigh, I really know that I have to stop these suicidal thoughts, because it doesn't help me at all... :/

lonelyfairy said:
condemnedsoul666 said:

Sigh, I really know that I have to stop these suicidal thoughts, because it doesn't help me at all... :/

If that's the kind of person you are I'll accept you for it.
If you wanna stop the thoughts I'll help you with that.
The only thing that doesn't change is that I'll be here, never forget that.
ok?

condemnedsoul666 said:
lonelyfairy said:
condemnedsoul666 said:

If that's the kind of person you are I'll accept you for it.
If you wanna stop the thoughts I'll help you with that.
The only thing that doesn't change is that I'll be here, never forget that.
ok?

You're such a kind sweet person. :)

"Whether I should go to bed or not." :)
"Whether I should eat a yogurt before I go to bed or not." I just somehow forgot to eat much today.

Just normal thoughts. I'm actually feeling rather peaceful right now.

this is funny to me.

broccoli%20cat.jpg

(i used to have a cat that looked just like that)

Those no-good (bleeping) gunrunners. Haven't seen a cent of my money, and it's almost been a month, now. So much for my 'lucky gig.' I'll be surprised if I see a euro, much less 500.

blackhole said:
this is funny to me.

broccoli%20cat.jpg

(i used to have a cat that looked just like that)

Cats should not eat broccoli, it's unnatural! Cheetah would look at that green stuff with utter contempt.

OMG it's sad when you view going to work as a potential for ESCAPE. haha

In other news: 16 more days. :D

Latest posts

Back