What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First day of work behind me. Two hour staff meeting at the end of the day- felt like it was never going to end. I fought an urge to yawn the latter half, which ended up with my jaw aching. Met some nice people, 'tho, and glad about the job perks. Hopefully I'll settle in all right, and don't get the boot the first chance it would improve the stocks by a hundreth of a decimal point.

quotes-encouragement1.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
It's sad. To make it so far and then still fail.

I need to wee. Then I need to sleep. I'm hoping the night air will be cold so that I can breathe.

there is literally nothing that i feel like doing right now and the one thing i want right now i dont have.

There are benefits of having a lonely life:

~ you can have every sports channel known to man/womankind and
~ watch football all day long without any complaints or "honeydew" weekends.

The 2011 college football season started tonight!!! :)

(Please note: When I was in a relationship, I did give up football and other related activities because it was a small price to pay for love & peace.)

I don't even know what I miss right now, because family, fb friends, my partner and best friends are all but a phone call away.

I feel weird.

And ill.

Definitely ill. :s

Going to get my Learners Permit...soon!

Still got to take the test, but that honeysuckle is easy.

THIS honeysuckle AIN'T HELPED BY YOU, horny little ASS MONKEYS just have some ******* SYMPATHY at least.
you think it helps that yous do that?
ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?
if only there was a way to get horny little FUCKBAGS like yous off the internet FOR GOOD.

******* SERIOUSLY.

yours angrily,
YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES ALL ROLLED INTO ONE.

P.S. For all the actually nice people anywhere, keep up the good work, please

Latest posts

Back