What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up feeling like honeysuckle today.
Nothhng is going right. Then another
thing to add to the plate...

So I text Renae to tell her how I felt.
Why our lives are just so messed up....
and why in fresia cant she just do what she needs to and say that she wants to do...
So she texted me back telling me fresia YOU in so many ways..

So Renae calls me.
But all she can do is cry saying she loves me and Kimmie very much.
Not dramma crying . Just her feelng whats true in her heart.

It has been an up hill battle since Renae and Kimberly came back into my life.
Nothing is as easy as it ought to be...
Its wearing down on me.

Whatever wreckage Ive cuase many
Years ago for Leaving Renae High and dry Pregnant with Kimmie that set off a chain reaction that cuase so much pains and heartaches for everyone.
Its a burden I must bare.
Face everthing and recover.

these george carlin videos are ******* hilarious..........Im getting kinda hungry, and thirsty too I guess.......man, that waitress the other night had a huge set of you know whats......hmm, food there was good too, shoulda got her number.......I lost focus on what george carlin was saying, still funny either way.....**** my body hurts from moshing all day.....oh, I just remembered I put a load in the wash a while ago, better move it to the dryer....ehh screw it, Ill do it a little later.....I hope my band comes by for pratice tomorrow.....lmfao, george carlin making fun of Americans again XD........Birthdays on tuesday, hope someone notices, turning 21, guess Ill be pretty drunk.......

those are the basic thoughts that ran through my head over the last 15 minutes

My throat is sore.
I'm going for a shower.
My earphones don't work but my speaker does so at least I can still listen to music somehow.
Jokes aren't always funny.
There better be some jeans in my closet/wardrobe thingy.
School tomorrow, not looking forward to finding out whether or not Robert took me seriously or not.
I'll go on the computer after the shower, maybe.....

I'm anxious to get home. I got forty minutes ahead of me, and nuffin' to do, done all my work for the day ages ago. Not that I'm complaining, better than being overworked, but ****, I wish I could just be home already, got things to do. One of the reasons why I'd rather be head of a private enterprise- I'd work when I'd have work, and when there was none to be had, I wouldn't have to sit waiting for the clock to hit an arbitary hour count.

Bread said:
I'm anxious to get home. I got forty minutes ahead of me, and nuffin' to do, done all my work for the day ages ago. Not that I'm complaining, better than being overworked, but ****, I wish I could just be home already, got things to do. One of the reasons why I'd rather be head of a private enterprise- I'd work when I'd have work, and when there was none to be had, I wouldn't have to sit waiting for the clock to hit an arbitary hour count.

Bring a book to work for times like those. And it can be an opportunity to study, away from the distractions at home, so it can be a good time to leverage for an useful end as well. I can definitely sympathize, though, I remember when I was an university tech where a lot of my 'day' involved sitting around and playing Alpha Centauri while waiting for someone to actually tell me to do something useful.

IgnoredOne said:
Bring a book to work for times like those. And it can be an opportunity to study, away from the distractions at home, so it can be a good time to leverage for an useful end as well. I can definitely sympathize, though, I remember when I was an university tech where a lot of my 'day' involved sitting around and playing Alpha Centauri while waiting for someone to actually tell me to do something useful.

Considered this, yes. But I'm worried on if any of my comrades are actually company cohorts, whistleblowing on me if I show signs of slacking. Still relatively new to the outfit, so I don't know where everybody stands. Can't afford slips since I'm still on probation, even if I am getting full pay.

No one ever left me out in the rain
Cold words still remain unspoken
I never got lost, spent years in the dark
You're here, now my heart's unbroken
When I see your smile fill my soul again
I'm unbroken

^^Stuck in my head

God I don't think I'll be getting over this for awhile, I can't help but take this personal, I have so many assignments and reading to do, seriously this is not ok,
*groans*

I've been trying so hard to be ok, man there is always something going on,
I know material item and honeysuckle, but this is the equivalent of a car being stolen
And there are ******** who won't even ******* use it they'll just sell it on craislist or throw it a creek, and they'll keep doing it, they'll never get in trouble for it, they have tons of other ******* friends main populace thinks highly of them, and they'll just live a fine and dandy ******* lives that reminisce about being loud drunk ******** when they young

**** it customers can't you see I'm trying to type a rant here, you're all sick I don't want to touch your stupid id

Sorry angry depressing post but seriously all of these students are always sick, and I wish they wouldn't be around mr

I'm sick and tired of people thinking they know better cos they experienced more, well you don't know everyone here much more their experiences.

I'm sick and tired of people who preach about happiness by means of making other people's lives miserable.

I'm sick of everyone who makes this world hell.

Whatever happened to kindness?

It disappeared when you were born.

Gods, I'm tired. Another day gone by. I take my new job one day at a time. I was glad to see that I finally got proper tools for my work.

Still...tired as hell. I can't stop myself from yawning all the time. Also feeling dread that one of my co-workers might be delegating jobs on me in the future now that I have a Photoshop at my disposal, whereas he makes do with Paint. Already gave me a task, which I did, without gusto or much effort. After all, I was antsy to get home, and my departure after doing my time at work was halted because of this.

*Sigh*

I feel tired and alone. Got no real reason to go home to every night, 'cept to sleep and prepare for tomorrow, another day of work. Also pissed that all my appliances at home seem to be taking turns in breaking down. First the toilet, now the washing machine, and soon the fridge will follow, I bet.

Latest posts

Back