What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(((((((((((((floffaloff!!!)))))))))))))))
You're so right. In fact I had to deal with one of those "I know more because I'm older and experienced more" people yesterday. They're very unpleasant. I'm sorry you have to deal with unpleasant people :(

We really need to go on a picnic! :D Food and fresh air makes everything better!

Doubt The Rabbit said:
You're so right. In fact I had to deal with one of those "I know more because I'm older and experienced more" people yesterday. They're very unpleasant. I'm sorry you have to deal with unpleasant people :(

We really need to go on a picnic! :D Food and fresh air makes everything better!

:O I'd love, love, love, that so much. We should go on a picnic, I'll bring the sandwich! :D

FINALLY

My acne is clearing up and my face looks way better now. I got 3 months of antibiotics (oral and topical), recently started my 2nd month.

Now I'm feeling happy :D

Thank God for modern medicine.

floffyschneeman said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

:O I'd love, love, love, that so much. We should go on a picnic, I'll bring the sandwich! :D

I shall bring cookies (yum) And ice cream! :eek:

Trying......trying.......still trying.......
never gonna work, oh well.......
won't give up because there's no point but still....

2vulkq8.gif

I'm thinking about my goals for 2012. At the top of my mind is moving into a more commodious apartment. And I want to furnish it far more aggressively than I did with my current apartment.

oh god, I've never done this before, well I'm gonna try,

I don't even have time to try and make it work out

where were you years ago?

--tis scared D;

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

insecure, fresia

Found my baby.
Baby's momma aint that mental when push comes to sholve. She's just making
excusses or dragging her feet.

This chapter of our lives will be over soon oneway or the other.
Nothing stays the same. Life gose on until i died.

FOUR women got pulled up to that stage with Josh Groban at his concert tonight, and I was not one of them. :(

Latest posts

Back