What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fulgrim said:
Qui said:
Fulgrim said:
Qui said:
I'm thinking that my world has all come to pieces, I'm in such an awful state. *sigh*

please explain

nuh-uh. don't wanna.
anyway... we still on for tomorrow?
I half expect you to stand me up to get back at me for last time :/

while I can be a very vengeful person, I dont stand people up....it just doesnt compute with me. I tend to be worried if Im late or if the other person is in trouble if they are late....Im paranoid like that. Dont worry, I would much rather get revenge by actually going all out next time we decide to scare the school children and wrestle at the park.....I still havent forgotten that maniacal headlock you got me in >.>

but to answer your Q, yes I can make it.

lol, I've got better things to do than kick your ass in public.
And if I liked wrestling I'd be on the team. I'm not.
To clarify, I didn't mean to stand you up like that. I though we hadn't settled on a time so the plans fell through. I didn't know we'd decided on anything.
That, and Adam was over at my house eating salmon. So I couldn't really leave anyway.

bleh, miscommunication destroys the best of plans.....that apparently only I know of. I take things too far and plan for events that would never happen/have a small chance of happening (fire, earthquake, cloud attack, zombies, robot uprising, zombie robots, ect)

and dont worry....I will get my revenge in some form, Im not a violent person (especially to women so your lucky with the slapping >.>) so just wait ^^

I am wondering if anyone else felt the big quake at about 4:30 am time. I thought I was losing my mind.

That i need to reply your messages. And there are 2 big emails in english that i must send before doing anything today and that im starting to get tired of english cause there are always too many misunderstoods, i think....

Luna said:
(i had many best male friends lol )
no way, lol, me too
girl_crazy.gif

and i miss them ,yo

Qui said:
Kristen said:
and its so not true that all i want is sex....u dont know me...i can do this too
girl_flag_of_truce.gif

lmao.

I hate it when people say that about me >_<
Whatever, people need to get over themselves.
i think today ur feeling better then yesterday
girl_claping.gif

Fulgrim said:
bleh, miscommunication destroys the best of plans.....that apparently only I know of. I take things too far and plan for events that would never happen/have a small chance of happening (fire, earthquake, cloud attack, zombies, robot uprising, zombie robots, ect)
oh man, welcome to my miscommunication club...

and dont worry....I will get my revenge in some form, Im not a violent person (especially to women so your lucky with the slapping >.>) so just wait ^^
yey...welcome to my hate club too :)

wow im thinking do i belong to many clubs like that or what
scratch_one-s_head_mini.gif

Skorian said:
When you hold tightly to nothing.
hm...how is that even possible
shok.gif
?...**** im thinking i should have taken that physics class in highschol this must be one of the laws of gravity that i will never get
dash1.gif
...Skorian, u ever thought about teaching physics ?
mail1.gif

and im thinking its time to go, Pope is in the town and now half of the trains arent running...f

Kristen said:
and im thinking its time to go, Pope is in the town and now half of the trains arent running...f

Hope that goes well. Hope to see everything straightened out next week.

Latest posts

Back