What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really anything at all, mostly it's the reptitivie cylce of my once almost thriving social life whiether it was real or not and how my insecurities and emotinal needyness made it all go kaput

and also why people who haven't said a word to you in six months still send a gradutaion invite on facebook

i don't like facebook

I'm such a drama flip

I really wish i wasn't

Poor Even.

My social life went flop flop splat in like 7th grade.

6 months is nothing..... nothing... seriously. Just wait a few years and that is like a week.

wonder if anyone else from Iowa will ever find here...

evanescencefan91 said:
trying not tto think for me is like trying to hold my breath.

I try really really hard then after about 15 minutes i can't take it and all the thoughts I was holding back just come flooding in.
I know what you mean. I feel something close to this. =/

I'm thinking that weather people should not be considered professionals, but lumped together with Tarot readers, gypsies, and Miss Cleo. I'm sure even they do a better job of prediciting the future than weather people.

I'm thinking I'd be lying if I said that I would ever change.
I'll always be the same conniving, caustic creature divided by this schism between what I am and what I could be, should be, but never ever would be.

Im thinking I want to Know what my Girlfriend is thinking and talk about important things affecting Our lives. And I would like to know why I capitalized an odd number of words in that first sentance that shouldnt be capitalized....or why I mispelled sentence just there....but Im prbly only gonna get the anser to one of these and I doubt it will be the one that matters.

Im thinking: f*ck! f***k! f***!! I lost the password for my xfire. I already asked to send it to my email but nothing is coming what means i changed the email or someone did it. f...

i'm sorry luna that must stink, thats happened to me a few times, i just try every possible password that i ever thought of using.

I'm also thinking how epic qui's one piece signiture is, i forget that green haired guys name, but he's so dreamy

ahh

:D

fulgrims new avitar is pretty cool too,

tehehe it makes me laugh

XD

why can't I see Fulgrim's new avatar? prolly a good thing... I am so not a wifebeater. I wish he'd stop saying that, I mean, it's not my fault he bruises easily. lmao.

Qui said:
why can't I see Fulgrim's new avatar? prolly a good thing... I am so not a wifebeater. I wish he'd stop saying that, I mean, it's not my fault he bruises easily. lmao.

I DONT BRUISE EASILY! YOU...just hit hard ; ; lawlz

I just call you a wifebeater becuase its funny having a big guy being pushed around by his girlfriend. Im like a lion, I am a badass when it comes time to be one, but my woman is the breadwinner and is the boss XD

Ya, to bad it isn't a pic of Bush with one thumb up his butt (or sucking his thumb) and his other holding a hammer as he pounds on a nuke.

Much better then a guy being sufficated by a plastic bag... ;)

Fulgrim said:
itssss aaaaa joooke!

But I changed it so there! Some political humor suits me better anyway.

It still looks like the guy in a helmet to me...

Latest posts

Back