What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....well its the picture of bush smiling while giving Saddam a nuggie (also smiling) that I think I showed you....can anyone else see it or is Qui's Mac finally going crazy?

Sigh, I am worried some more. Wondering what is going on. Are you getting stuff you really need to get done, done? You said you thought things would turn out ok, but maybe that was a lie knowing how serious things could end up being. Hope you are safe.

Im thinking that lmao i dont understand skorian :K
And im thinking that i liked your avatar fulgrim. Much better than that helmet! Seriously!

I'm sleepy but today was a great day, i finnally got to hang out with people it was great

Im thinking that i ned an excuse to explain what :K means sooo
msgplusimg0580hu2.png

I dont cry......its not in me. I would sooner /wrists than cry.

Im thinking next week is going to be boring besides wensday/Thursday....unless my gf decides to hang out with me before/after that time...

Im also wondering how many / I could put in a blurb and have it still make sense.......

Fulgrim said:
Im thinking next week is going to be boring besides wensday/Thursday....unless my gf decides to hang out with me before/after that time...

I be awully busy this week... and next week. But I'm sure we can work something out.
And eh... I'm not sure I will be hanging out with your friends at school too much... they bore the hell out of me to tell you the truth.

Do I look interested in what they talk about? I want to meet more interesting people but Im too much of a loner to start a conversation. I love telling jokes but all they talk about is creepy sex related things or videogames.

Qui said:
Luna said:
Im thinking if you guys have the same age lol x)

Who? Fulgrim and I?

I'm older. 9 months.

So technically Im jailbait then....XDXDXD

You criminal you!

oh, and I act young because Im normally really serious so I need to vent my childhood since it sucked, what better way then by acting silly? Or like an ass, take your pick. ^^

Latest posts

Back