What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up watching this again...?
Wth lol

These earphones are soo messed, they work but what the hell, definitely need new ones as soon as I get the money

So thats slightly destroyed my view of Carry Grant :( Ruined a good few films for me how too. Arse. Weird I totally thought he was gay too. Urgh me used to love him...not happy...

:(

Goddamn it fresia work and classes
**** it!
how does this always workout this way

I didn't know one of my classes started on friday, I thought it would just be saturday and sunday,

nope,

now I have to ask for someone else to take my shift again,

because even I asked for the time off, seriously just a few hours Sunday morning before the schedule came out

oh work sunday morning oh god **** it!

oh Curses,

but I mean,

hopefully so long as the new store isn't so bad, I'll still have the c store job,

but oh god **** it of course the store I want to work at for it's location is the one that closes and transfers all of it's employees to the store with the most responsibilities and stuff to take care of,

oh god **** it, it was so ******* easy, all i did was scan honeysuckle, and surf the web on my mp3, I finished assignments,

oh god **** it was so **** good

uhg, well other than last week and then over the summer, this would only be the 3rd time I need to get shift covered and people ask to get their shifts covered all the time, and considering the number of 6 am 5:30 shifts I've done, and considering sometimes my shifts have gotten canceled, it shouldn't be too bad, but I just feel bad for needing the shift off 2 weeks in a row,

oh bollucks

Latest posts

Back