What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god **** it, I knew it,
I'm kinda crushed :(

College is hard lavender, I'm with ya,

Good luck mate

Hooray! I got a good grade in my PSAT practice exam. I'm going to take the real one soon but it won't count. The one next year does count.

Hopefully I'll do good this year and next year. National Merit here I come!

Ak5 said:
Hooray! I got a good grade in my PSAT practice exam. I'm going to take the real one soon but it won't count. The one next year does count.

Hopefully I'll do good this year and next year. National Merit here I come!
Gratz!:)
I respect your enthusiasm. Best Wishes!!

Every time I come in here... my mind begins to think about what others are thinking about instead of what I was thinking about.

PLEASE let it be nice and dry (and cool) outside when I wake up tomorrow morning so that I may have a pleasant skate & run session.

Ug, god just about the worst possible timming ever
******* evil,
Why god I want sleep

Bloody bollucks ,I'll let u guys know how it goes tomorrow

Maling one simple Choice.

Chosing to BE happy.
Inspite of everything thats happening or not happening.

Its a weird feeling...
As if Im breaking a fever.
Yeah...that sickness.

if only for a moment that I consiously chose to be WELL..I can tell the differnce of being well and feeling sick.

Dont feel Like doing it 5 mins @ a time today cuase .Im feeling sick and tired. .

And of course....
how truely amazing life can be....
As soon as I wrote the above Kimmie called me.
I love her with all my heart.
Im grateful I can make my child laugh and smile and she can get me to luagh and smile. Im grateful for her love.

M'kay, fresia this honeysuckle. I'm gonna start setting an alarm clock so I DON'T sleep more than 4 or 5 hours....

I've ******* had it with this piece of honeysuckle government. Now I have to pay them 3.000 motherfucking euros just because I switched to another study once ? Good god...

I'm hopeful about accomplishing my goals, but I'm not at all optimistic about my mother, who is here at the second half of her fifties, ever getting back on her feet and becoming independent of me. Either I start making a **** load of money to a point that I can put her in her own place and pay all of her bills, or she'll be living with me for the rest of my (or her) life. This was never a goal of mine and I'm not all that excited about making it into one.

My peaceful Sunday has ended. It always ends too soon. It is usually the only time during the week I get to have my place to myself, and it has already ended. She can't be here without the television being on. If the tv isn't on, then she's on the phone having a loud conversation about nothing important. I know it's not the worst thing in the world to have to endure, but I am SICK of this ****.

Latest posts

Back