What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a doctor's appointment lined up next month. I hate doctors. Generally steer clear of them in the same manner as Baron Munchausen in the Gilliam film.

JoeVegas said:

Aw, chin up, depressed shyguy. :)

Bread said:
Got a doctor's appointment lined up next month. I hate doctors. Generally steer clear of them in the same manner as Baron Munchausen in the Gilliam film.

I like how some doctors and dentists will make you sit and wait for hours, while the appointment itself takes 30 minutes or less.

ohhh too many notes, and there's no way I can catch up on all these readings,

oh honeysuckle

DreamerDeceiver said:
I like how some doctors and dentists will make you sit and wait for hours, while the appointment itself takes 30 minutes or less.

Yup. Up here, waiting anywhere from half an hour to two hours is pretty much standard procedure with doctors. Local healthcare is all warm and cozy in a handbasket.

Bread said:
DreamerDeceiver said:

Yup. Up here, waiting anywhere from half an hour to two hours is pretty much standard procedure with doctors. Local healthcare is all warm and cozy in a handbasket.

Well, here, the wait for a doctor is only 20-30 minutes, but I pay at least twice times as much if not more. Pick your poison, eh?

I want a laptop too! (It has not yet arrived)

The only thing in my house that says "Made in the USA" is actually the container that holds the pepper (forgot the name). Those who are advocates for "Made in the USA" are hypocrites! If they are naked and without a home, then I would say that they are true advocates; wait, some of our fruits food is imported too, so they would have to be starving as well.

Why is it you can't hum the theme tune to The Crystal Maze without it turning into Channel 4 news?

Oh yeah, social anxiety going DOWN!

I took the exam in the local school here. And then I talked to the people around me (since I'm homeschooled I don't know anyone here lol). I was able to hold a decent conversation with some people my age! Something I haven't done in years. Albeit it was for a few minutes.

Latest posts

Back