What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow everything is annoying me right now and I keep forgetting stuff and whats the point of bitter chocolate. Chocolate is supposed to be sweet. Ew...

Ak5 said:
Oh yeah, social anxiety going DOWN!

I took the exam in the local school here. And then I talked to the people around me (since I'm homeschooled I don't know anyone here lol). I was able to hold a decent conversation with some people my age! Something I haven't done in years. Albeit it was for a few minutes.
Good stuff Ak5! Glad to hear it.:)

Equinox said:
National Novel Writing Month. The idea is to write a novel (50k words) during November. No editing, just keep going and don't stop writing. It's a lot harder than it sounds; I only made it halfway through last year. This year, however, I plan to succeed. :)

fightclub said:
Equinox said:
Only 3 more weeks until NaNoWriMo!

What's that all about then?

I tried it once a few years ago. Do you ever finish?

WishingWell said:
I am thinking that I should follow Doctor's orders and take something for my anxiety, because I am shaking so bad that I am surprised I can type.
I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety. It's noble to not take them unless you truly need them. Anti-Anxiety meds are as addictive, especially Xanax and Ativan.

Callie said:

Last year was my first time, and I didn't finish then. I have faith in this year's November, though. This time I actually know what I'm going to write about, which will probably help. ;)

I need more coffee

Equinox said:
Callie said:

Last year was my first time, and I didn't finish then. I have faith in this year's November, though. This time I actually know what I'm going to write about, which will probably help. ;)

Good luck... and if you finish it, I will most likely call you insane. lol

I hate it when you tell someone you're supposed to know pretty well you went to the doctors and they don't bother to ask why or if you're ok or anything. :(

Callie said:
I'm getting rather tired of trying....

Son, you've tried and you failed.

The lesson? Never try again!

(Homer Simpson) :)

I'm thinking I will have to draw a lot tonight...

Did you know that in the Catholic Church you can get a degree in STDs?

That's what I call irony. (It's actually Doctor of Sacred Theology - STD in Latin)

Latest posts

Back