What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meekthoughts; you're welcome :) And don't worry lol! the ] is a strange character to have at the end anyway :p

Lawrens; The reflections in my dreams resemble me. But when I turn away, they stay frozen... Always scares the hell out of me... and I always know it's going to happen =x. Once it does happen, I'm able to basically lucid dream.

My brain has been overtaxed. fresia it. I hate performing at below capacity and well, there's no real avoiding it now.

I thought Mozzarella sticks would be simple to make, I was proved wrong after spending nearly an hour in preparing them. They're in the freezer now, I'll see how they turn out tomorrow when I fry and bake them.

Ach, friday at last. Just a little longer, and I can finally have some respite from toiling for pittance.

^too good of a dream for me, unless plastic.

I decided to sleep at 3:00 a.m (2.5 hours ago), turned off the lights and got in bed. Five minutes later, I thought "I have a reply to IO's comment!" and off I went to my computer. I hate how my mind works best at the worst of times... Well, off to bed now.

Well, I randomly passed out for two hours. My mind is much better now. I'm sure the two hours could have been used better.

Sigh.

I need a better comp system. fresia it, I need a random five grand to make a system that will make God manifest in my living room.

IgnoredOne said:
I need a better comp system. fresia it, I need a random five grand to make a system that will make God manifest in my living room.

He'd be hoggin' that **** thing all the time, playing all those God Sims and chuckling to himself as he sets his villagers on fire.

As for what I'm thinking now- 'Tote that barge, lift that bale, body all achin' and wracked with pain...'

Latest posts

Back