What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the word 'fresia' on a constant loop
i'm messed, just messed
i can ******* wait for the **** day i die, i hope everyone enjoys the parade no doubt there will be, celebrating me finally kicking the bucket
fresia, just kill me
i'm so **** tired of waiting
fresia
i cant even ******* think straight
what the hell is actually wrong with me, wtf
fresia
fresia
fresia
fresia
i wish i was just dead
:(

condemnedsoul666 said:
the word 'fresia' on a constant loop
i'm messed, just messed
i can ******* wait for the **** day i die, i hope everyone enjoys the parade no doubt there will be, celebrating me finally kicking the bucket
fresia, just kill me
i'm so **** tired of waiting
fresia
i cant even ******* think straight
what the hell is actually wrong with me, wtf
fresia
fresia
fresia
fresia
i wish i was just dead

Hmm? :(

*hug*

Why do people say 1 thing then do the opposite. That can be irritating when you have something to lose. I've never realized that before. Just make up your mind!!

Do I watch Ironside at 6 (am :( ) or do I try sleeping now. Its only half an hour. Hmm. Oh yeah someone remind me about the clocks on Sunday too...bloody farmers / the war / pub opening times?? / why ever the hell we constantly faff with the arsing time. Wow I'm grumpy. Overtired me thinks.

Ak5 said:
I love the smell of new games!

BF3 XD

It's been awhile since I actually smelled new games, but I can relate to that. There was something magical about opening up one of those big ol' boxes, and fill your nostrils with the smell of a brand new game manual, as well...

Nowadays, mostly buy digital due to the games being cheaper- and they've got some old titles I always wanted to play as a kid, with no need to mangle the programs thru DosBox or trying to find patches long lost into the net... but there's no smell anymore. :(

Bread said:
Ak5 said:
I love the smell of new games!

BF3 XD

It's been awhile since I actually smelled new games, but I can relate to that. There was something magical about opening up one of those big ol' boxes, and fill your nostrils with the smell of a brand new game manual, as well...

Nowadays, mostly buy digital due to the games being cheaper- and they've got some old titles I always wanted to play as a kid, with no need to mangle the programs thru DosBox or trying to find patches long lost into the net... but there's no smell anymore. :(

Haha, most of my games are console. Rarely do I want PC games. But anyway, the smell is the same. :p

If Internet wasn't so bad here digital download would be a great option.

Latest posts

Back