What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm proud of myself. I wanted to lose 11 lbs. that I gained so I could get back into my new jeans, and I lost 5 in less than 2 weeks. More hard work coming, and I have to look at Thanksgiving as if it is just a regular meal with the family...and NO DESSERTS!!!

Just once when I'm losing an argument I want to turn round and have a gang of highly trained ninjas appear from nowhere to back me up...

God I have to watch Bargin Hunt...honeysuckle. Only last night I was thinking I haven't seen it in ages and now I'm going to have to.

Why must the lighting around the mirror always be as unflattering as possible? Yes you need to shave but YOU'RE 6ft I'M not...

So, I'm starting to think that people who are in and out of relationships are desensitized in a sense. They can't appreciate the realistic idea of not finding someone special because they're not even giving themselves time to do that and are constantly preoccupied with thoughts of an ex, not to mention stuck on a vicious routine. So truly falling in love with someone new is even more difficult for them. Heck, they can't pull themselves together to even work through the rough spots. That's probably why giving a chance to someone who hasn't long been done with an ex is a risky business.

Does anyone else see it this way, or have I gone coocoo

for coco puffs?

It creeps it groans it scrapes and it moans.
It claws higher ever higher
The deeper, the sweeper, the all mighty reaper

Oh dear so tired, I did so much today, got up at 7:30 to go to work had to work another hour which was lame

signed up for classes still couldn't get the electives I really wanted CURSES!!!

but so far pretty good want to get them ok'd with adviser

but dude
Geography of Asia: Japan to Pakistan

Geography of Health

Apps in Environmental Remote Sensing (forgive me future self D;)

Introduction to International Relations

and a few one credit electives,

but ya dudes not friday classes and nothing before 11am :D

yesh

came home then ate a sandwhich took too short of a nap worked out, did laundry

watched some buffy with friends,
went out for sandwhiches,

lols adopted a stragler drunk girl who lost her keys kinda sad, we walked her back to her dorm, back to the bars to look for her stuff,

then back to another place where she had a friend she could crash with,

hope nothing terrible happens my friend wanted her to just stay in her dorm, but she was deadset on questing for her keys and stuff

I've never been in that situation before,

anways came back watched more buffy :D and tried some arizona tea, eh ok dpeneding on the flaver

sleeping in tomorrow

and dude's

freaking check this out

[youtube]jQtF4A2Kn2E[/youtube]

oh soo tired now

I hope I can finish everything that need to over break

She didn't come. She said she would, but she didn't. She didn't even call me. It's alright, she doesn't have to come.

I've been thinking more and more often about dying.

THAT *****.

god oh god oh god. Someone just shoot me.

******* SHOOT ME.

Everyone just ******* sucks.

LIAR.

Latest posts

Back