What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it even physically possible for you to NOT insult the forum users when you make a comment? Ever? :rolleyes:

Ledia said:

Cat_and_bird_hug.jpg

So I scored two girls' numbers tonight, go me! Shame none of those are from the girl who actually sort of interests me. Ugh I'm so tired of waiting for that someone who I can just be "me" around again... I want to feel love again pff

I'm thinking about how lucky I am to have caught my problems at an early age, if I had them later, I believe the effects would have been much worse. Gives me hope of having a normal future; friends and girlfriends in HS, college, and the workplace. :D

I got more honeysuckle to organize for this weekend that I toght I would. Fortunately I won't be spending much time alone, always sucks to be alone in weekends...

Awesome. Everybody's bailed out early today, so we can leave two hours earlier. Huzzah! Finally, some nice news.

:D You are very welcome. It's what I was thinking, and turned out to be quite the load off my mind after. ROFL!!!!

I'm in a bit of a silly mood this morning...

Latest posts

Back