What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im just sighing.... doing what i usually do in these situations... convincing myself nothing will come of it even though i really want something to. not sure which one it is though.

I saw a local band lipstick homicide,
http://lipstickhomicide.bandcamp.com/

freakin awesome, the guitarist is awesome and super cute, but probably straight :(

along with a few small other bands; vacation, the blenders, tight bros and muscle
it was actually a free concert at public space

on a side note I expect to be deaf at 25

but ya it was fun, have you seen any cool bands?

ok I should really get ready for bed, my sleep schedule got pushed back about 3 hours this week

The other day, I met an "Occupier" protesting outside our building with two others and gently explained to her the utter futility of her entire cause from every perspective, and how her very existence and her very rights were due to the exploitation of others with as much eloquence and clarity as my teaching experience allowed me. Her iPad has as an effective ingredient, one-fifth of a rape; her rights are due to labor-saving devices from technology, and technology from passive past or active present resource exploitation of third world country. Fortunately, I told her that sustainability will be maintained as economic collapses cause die offs, and often result in wars that will cause more die offs. The survivors will then be blessed with the remaining resources, now less divided.

Even Greek democracy, I noted in response to one of them, excluded slaves and women; and even then, it was destroyed by Spartan dictatorship. It is therefore ultimately unsustainable, not very fair to begin with, and at best, the accident of fate.

She left the rally and told me that she was horribly depressed now and I had ruined her hope in any future in humanity. She was crying a little and looked physically sick. Her two friends followed her soon after.

I feel like a bad person.

On the upside, I feel like there should be a Smooth Talker XP GAIN +1000 on my mental HUD somewhere. When can I get a level up?

IgnoredOne said:
The other day, I met an "Occupier" protesting outside our building with two others and gently explained to her the utter futility of her entire cause from every perspective, and how her very existence and her very rights were due to the exploitation of others with as much eloquence and clarity as my teaching experience allowed me. Her iPad has as an effective ingredient, one-fifth of a rape; her rights are due to labor-saving devices from technology, and technology from passive past or active present resource exploitation of third world country. Fortunately, I told her that sustainability will be maintained as economic collapses cause die offs, and often result in wars that will cause more die offs. The survivors will then be blessed with the remaining resources, now less divided.

Even Greek democracy, I noted in response to one of them, excluded slaves and women; and even then, it was destroyed by Spartan dictatorship. It is therefore ultimately unsustainable, not very fair to begin with, and at best, the accident of fate.

She left the rally and told me that she was horribly depressed now and I had ruined her hope in any future in humanity. She was crying a little and looked physically sick. Her two friends followed her soon after.

I feel like a bad person.

That was a brilliant thing you did. What you could do from there is figure out a means of directing that same message to convince the ignorant masses that remain.

She was totally right, I need a vacation, but how the hell am I supposed to get one, and where would I go?
And with what money?
And how?
And my toe is all twitchy, and my stomache is still sore.
AND MY ARM WON'T LISTEN TO ME!!!!
I also want a cookie, and a reply, and I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MYSTICAL NINJA!!!!!!!

I suppose during idle periods in work I should find methods of labor-saving so that I will perform the work in less time; then I will be able to further practice sessions of zoning out and looking vaguely productive while collecting the hourly rate.

it is virtually undisputed that top humans play some positions better than any computer; and also true the computers play some positions better than any human. Yet the last human computer match (involving Vladimir Kramnik) demonstrated to everyone's satisfaction that human-computer direct matchups were no longer interesting. Final observation, suggesting value of cyborgs for the medium term: expert human players (human ratings go, e.g. novice, class player (E, D, C, B, A), expert, master, International Master, Grandmaster, top 20 player) + medium strength computer programs beat the strongest computer programs (playing with no human assistance)

-PAllen

Latest posts

Back