What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only think about food. When will this **** lunch be ready.

*sigh* to think I don't even like what I'll be eating. **** I hate sundays.

If I wasn't overcome by nerves and depression, I may be able to do something with my life.

And wishing suffering on Frankie Boyle.

Maybe I am not up with the times or this person is someone you know personally, but wishing suffering on Frankie Boyle, will not make your depression and anxiety go away. Why not vent about why you are angry with this person on a threads like Feel Free to Post Anything Here (not sure of exact titles, but there are a few) for venting your feelings. You need to get it out. A therapist I used to see for years told me that anger turned inward = depression.

And, will someone PLEASE TELL ME WHO FRANKIE BOYLE IS.

I wish that people would stop pretending to care when they don't, i know who does and who doesn't yet they can't take a hint

I've been watching Kummeli for days, now. No computer and limited DVDs mean I got slim pickings. Still, not all bad, naturally. :p

'Waiting for inheritance' might be the most foreigner-friendly. :)

[video=youtube]

Oh my God, I've spent the last three hours doing someone else's job and making excel formulas. My job DOES NOT include writing basic boolean Excel formulas...

IgnoredOne said:
Oh my God, I've spent the last three hours doing someone else's job and making excel formulas. My job DOES NOT include writing basic boolean Excel formulas...

Welcome to my world. Muahahahaha. :p

Bread said:
IgnoredOne said:

Welcome to my world. Muahahahaha. :p

In this tale of epicness, the entire first line of outsource Costa Rican high schoolers beaten with the stupid stick that we hired as 1st line support cannot do excel. And each of them was hired for "technical skills"; so now they are escalating this issue to me, the team lead, because obviously googling "if formula boolean excel" is too difficult.

So instead of managing the knowledge base, maintaining the servers or implementing projects - all which badly need to be done, I'm doing excel formulas. Amazing. Today is not IO's day.

Latest posts

Back