What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an *******. I can't believe my sis ever was in a relationship with this guy! I want her friend to press charges for assault, or at least get a restraining order.

I can't say I'm surprised. I have dealt with him, he hasn't changed much in the last 12 years. In fact, he has mellowed out a bit. He still is a pathetic waste of a sperm cell, though.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
--Albert Einstein

flaneur said:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
--Albert Einstein

I don't really understand why some people think others are stupid.

SophiaGrace said:
flaneur said:
--Albert Einstein

Because a vast majority of people are.

Mentally organizing my schedule for tomorow. Starting a new career, it is time to rejoin the human race. Exciting.

Thinking about giving myself a nice treat right after. For a lonley man there's nothing like recreational activities with ladies who take cash...

SophiaGrace said:
flaneur said:
--Albert Einstein

You'd have to understand Einstein's sense of humor, in order to get that. He's obviously joking.

Another good one is:

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."

Obviously, if you made it as simple as possible, it isn't possible to make it any simpler! :p

Ahh, that Albert Einstein was a clown!

Latest posts

Back