What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I pre-order Mass Effect 3 and get a t-shirt or do I wait until I’ve completed another Mass Effect 2 play through with decisions I want to carry on into the next game? :rolleyes:

annik said:
Great another place that don't do my bra size. Idoits.

I have that problem too, I just give up trying to find one. I order online.

Hoffy said:
annik said:

Being a guy, a bra isn't my area of expertise, but would a "Sports Bra" solve the problem? They're stretchy like spandex aren't they?

LoneKiller said:
Hoffy said:
annik said:

Being a guy, a bra isn't my area of expertise, but would a "Sports Bra" solve the problem?

I have those, but they don't always work with the kind of shirts I wear in the summer.

Hoffy said:
LoneKiller said:
Hoffy said:
annik said:

Being a guy, a bra isn't my area of expertise, but would a "Sports Bra" solve the problem?

I have those, but they don't always work with the kind of shirts I wear in the summer.
Ah..:)

Hoffy said:
LoneKiller said:
Hoffy said:
annik said:

I was looking onilne! So many places don't go down to my size.

annik said:
Hoffy said:
LoneKiller said:
Hoffy said:
annik said:

I was looking onilne! So many places don't go down to my size.

This has got me thinking of an article I read a few weeks ago - would you ladies say this is an accurate representation of the female fashion industry:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-baffling-things-about-womens-clothes/

Some of the stories I've heard - you'd think there'd be more companies trying to fill the niches people want.
Obviously I was aware capitalism is a flawed system, but it's only in the past three or four months I've heard about how hard it can be for women...

Anonymous Rex said:
This has got me thinking of an article I read a few weeks ago - would you ladies say this is an accurate representation of the female fashion industry:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-baffling-things-about-womens-clothes/

Some of the stories I've heard - you'd think there'd be more companies trying to fill the niches people want.
Obviously I was aware capitalism is a flawed system, but it's only in the past three or four months I've heard about how hard it can be for women...

Yeah I've come across most of those things. The only one that really annoys me is the fabric being too thin, it does make a lot of things pretty much unwearable.

Surely the "too cold" one is stupidity, just put more on or dress for the weather!

Latest posts

Back