What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really sleepy but I cannot close my eyes. If I do, these bizzarre images start playing out in my imagination. The more I persist on keeping my eyes closed, the more animated the images become. It's going to be a long night.

Stop thinking about how to impress her and make her happy, and start thinking about surprising and impressing the women who have shown you they have the qualities that you're looking for. You've done VERY VERY well to salvage a friendship that most people would have thrown deuces to. You've done VERY VERY well to dodge an arrow that was headed at your heart with the purpose to poison it. However, now that you've seen enough evidence to know that you're dealing with someone who you would not have a healthy romantic relationship with, don't let the genuine care you have for her drive you to acting stupidly. Sure, you don't subscribe to the "plenty of fish in the sea" line of thinking about people and relationships, but that doesn't give you a free pass to being a fool. You know what this is. Act like it.

I sincerely dislike people who think that their issues are an emergency. Just because it's you, doesn't mean it's any more urgent than other issue anyone else has. If you even acted like a decent person, then perhaps we'd all care a little more about you.

Glad to have a great friend who I enjoy talking to and enjoys talking as well, something we all need, no matter what our situation is. Life without people to talk with is not one I want to live.

hint hint lol.

I wish when I felt like this. Like I needed someone that there was just one person I knew would answer and would care.

Not that I really mind, but you know all these people down here, and you keep asking me? Come on now, if people you've known half your life won't do it, don't take advantage of the new-comer here. I won't always agree.

Latest posts

Back