What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Hoffy, sit on the toilet and have a piss whilst we're Skyping, I'm sure that's what everyone else does :p

You've been sat there like 10 minutes already...

Are you sure you're having a slash? I'm starting to think otherwise :/

Pezza said:
Yes Hoffy, sit on the toilet and have a piss whilst we're Skyping, I'm sure that's what everyone else does :p

You've been sat there like 10 minutes already...

Are you sure you're having a slash? I'm starting to think otherwise :/

You know you liked it, all my kisses I was giving you :p

Dear God help me- the Kids bringing home a buddy for a sleepover. Wait, hold on a moment, on second thought save that- Fresh Meat for the Dadinator!

child... :club: ...Dadinator

Better go prepare my weapons of mass destruction....... :D

How many more documentaries / dramatisations of the sinking of the titanic to there need to be?

We all know "unsinkable" ship hits ice berg, sinks, lots of death.

Can the poor people who went through that not just be left in peace now.

Urgh just make a story up. I'd rather watch the Poseidon Adventure any day. There's an angry priest and people in hot pants. That's entertainment and guess what? it didn't actually happen, even better!

End of rant.

I'm really fed up with this home work by now. It's beginning to feel like imprisonment. I've been sitting here all day working on these exercises and I still can't seem to understand the concepts of this section. The distraction of always having her on my mind isn't helping.

Latest posts

Back