What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ak5 said:
Been seeing movies from my childhood. Pretty good to see them again. :D

So we're talking Rocky and Bullwinkle? Chicken Run? Cats and Dogs was pretty good.

LOL

alright head here's the deal... I put on something I really want to watch so I trick you into falling asleep. Too bad its not gonna work...

You wake me up at the crack of dawn, then get in my car and steal my chicken minis :club:

She's been on my mind all week, but I haven't seen her since Monday and her image is becoming faded. I'm sure it will be like being struck by lightning when I finally see her again next week. Wonder if I'll have the courage to say something to her this time, or even look at her for that matter....

Wow, these rubber cement fumes are strong. I'm having fun being all artistic again though. Art makes for good therapy. :D

For someone who can't decide if they want to go left or right, you sure have an easy time telling other people what's what. And stop being so **** spoiled. Goodness Christ, the woman made dinner the best she could. It wasn't the worst of things that it changed a bit. You were still getting the same thing.

Latest posts

Back