What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair is without form, I should get it cut.

Last time I had to listen to the hairdresser and this old chap next to me talk about our planned Costa Coffee for 15 minutes (this is a big event in our town) and how much they loved Costa Coffee. They must have said "Costa Coffee" 50 times, the repetition of this phrase quickly drove me to distraction. I wanted to beg with them, please..just call it bloody Costa... like everyone else, who calls it costa coffee?? thats not its name!! you're both driving me nuts! (In my defence I was hungover)

Anyway its put me right off going back, the silly old bugger. I'm just gonna grow my hair forever.

The Good Citizen said:
Last time I had to listen to the hairdresser and this old chap next to me talk about our planned Costa Coffee for 15 minutes (this is a big event in our town) and how much they loved Costa Coffee. They must have said "Costa Coffee" 50 times, the repetition of this phrase quickly drove me to distraction. I wanted to beg with them, please..just call it bloody Costa... like everyone else, who calls it costa coffee?? thats not its name!! you're both driving me nuts! (In my defence I was hungover)

I call it Costa Coffee! :rolleyes: but I prefer Cafe Nero, is that even called that?! :shy:

What a weird cleaning spurt. Although I am tired of the couch being 2 feet away from the tv because somebody can't see it even with glasses. lol. Hmm how to fix that..

Don't listen to songs introduced to you by people you don't want to remember before you go to bed because you will have a dream about them.

Not good.

Some people need to take things with a grain of salt. I didn't say it was horrible. I simply said I didn't like it. Just because you and everyone you know likes it, doesn't mean that I have to. And even if I'm the only person to dislike it, then so be it. It's not the end of the world. Get over it.

Latest posts

Back