What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate mornings.............

Spring Break starts tomorrow for my child and I'm going to go insane. (my bad, I meant insanER)

Yes, I am aware that that isn't a word

This

Qv7NO.jpg

Oh and yes, if you haven't figured it out, I'm necroposting. Get over it, they are good threads and should be bumped (d)

Thinking about why some people just don't make any gosh darn sense. If you don't really do something, why would you buy something for it? Paying attention to it twice a year when it should be done about every two weeks doesn't call for you to go out and use your money for it. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Goodness... it's easy to over analyze things. Especially when we're just trying to protect. But, there's a line.

Come on how could you still be mad. It's been over 3 months still just Ignoreing some. I don't even know why the fresia your so mad at me. And why is it to Riskey to be my friend. Your so messed up in the head. I don't understand any of this. Is it that hard to tell me the truth

Its a little humiliating asking your child if you can borrow their laptop. At least I asked in fairness, I mean who's the daddy?

That spider could have been crawling all over me prior to me seeing it walk all over my blanket...sending me flying off the chair..and my dig cam onto the floor.

Latest posts

Back