What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbaloot said:
I want to eat something covered in cheese.

I have cheese on my fingers... would you like to lick it off? I know it's not pomegranate juice, but..... LMAO

kaetic said:
Wondering if I have ADD, and also cheese sounds really good.
I wonder if I have ADD quit often. In fact I think that I have several mental issues but maybe it's all just severe paranoia :p

Omelette au fromage (yum). I love cheese.

Barbaloot said:
Callie said:
Barbaloot said:
I want to eat something covered in cheese.

I have cheese on my fingers... would you like to lick it off? I know it's not pomegranate juice, but..... LMAO

This is an offer I'd actually accept :eek:
Can I watch?

Um.....it's not ******* possible. It's just not, there's another explanation, there has to be.

You need to stop acting like you're the mother care-for-all. If people knew that you talked about people behind their backs, I doubt you'd have anyone on your side.

And you, need to stop thinking that you're better than everyone else. If you ever wonder why I don't talk to you anymore or if you ever feel like I haven't paid attention to you, it's because of your constant need to feel like you have to out-do me in everything. This is not a competition. I don't do things or say things or have things to compete with you. I'm sorry that you have more issues than the oceans can carry, and I'm sorry that you can't make it on your own, but that's not my problem. I don't care to compare my life to the lives of others. I worry about myself and those I want to take care of. Maybe if you stopped trying to take on every single problem and issue you come across, and stopped creating problems doing so, you'd have less to worry about yourself.

So many things I need to say to so many people and I don't know if I will ever be able to say any of them....

Also... I think I'm smoking way too **** much lately.

Latest posts

Back