What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For crap's sake, turn off your goddamn mic. I don't give a fresia what sermon you're preachin', your church is a 600 sq ft floor in a ******* duplex house. They can ******* hear you without your **** amp howling down the street.

If I had just one person to be the eye of my hurricaine, I'd be infinitely less miserable than I have been.

Why so some people have to be complete dicks just because everything doesn't go their way? Grow up.

I need to find some sort of help in learning how to let go of the past, anger, fear and other negative emotions. I may have to haunt the self-help aisle at Barnes and Noble today. I can't move forward if I let the past hold me back.

I really need to stop procrastinating and do the honeysuckle I need to do before it's too late.

For lacking my usual number of hours of sleep..I'm feeling basically normal today.

Okay, that's nice and everything, but don't complain about the fact that you don't have things you need or things you put off doing, now. Don't want to hear about it.

Latest posts

Back