What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okiedokes said:
lmao^ Oh no you better not be one of my neighbors. :p

LMAO!! I didn't even read your post above mine at the time. That is hilarious. You just might be my neighbour then...your dog barks a lot when you leave it outside btw. LOL

The noises are coming from one of my sanders though. So you're safe for now.

Oh my god, I have to stop. I am going to make myself ill.

I wish that I could take a hormonal supplement of some sort to deaden all emotions. I am too emotional, feel things too deeply, take things too personally; consequently, I always get hurt. Always.

Sci-Fi said:
Okiedokes said:
lmao^ Oh no you better not be one of my neighbors. :p

LMAO!! I didn't even read your post above mine at the time. That is hilarious. You just might be my neighbour then...your dog barks a lot when you leave it outside btw. LOL

The noises are coming from one of my sanders though. So you're safe for now.

:D haha... no dog here so whewww!

I love when someone proves me right....too bad they don't want to see it.

On a side note, I need a break from life...just a few days, no responsibilities, nothing to worry about....yet I have a strange feeling I'm never going to get that. There's also some responsibility I have to handle, there's always something to worry about.

Wow I am up early today. Guess I can crack down on getting that other room organized soon..

Ahh now to relax and have lunch. That room was way harder to clean than the last. Lots of ollld stufffff.

Is there anything more pointless than tidying a 6 year old boys room? I'll give it 20 minutes...

Latest posts

Back